Why I would make a fantastic mod

TsukiRyoko

Forced into cell phone life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tsuki-explodes.blogspot.com
1. I've always been one for firm, firm discipline - without crossing the line into being cruel, of course. The term "cruelty" is entirely subjective.

2.I can probably outdrink anyone on this entire forum. What do you mean this isn't appropriate on a resume? Everyone I know is impressed by it!

3. I'm just so damn good at showing up everyday. "Tsuki? Where've you been? We thought you died!" (see above)

4. I can count past four. If this doesn't show that I'm strong in literature and not a math person (as is the ideal writer, of course!), and therefore perfect as a mod for this forum, I don't know what else will. 1, 2, 3, 4! 1, 2... uh... 4!

5. I eat beans and rice everyday. If a forum gets too rowdy, all I gotta do is let one go and the whole place will clear out faster than any other mod could have done it. I'm serious, time me! *toot!*

6. And last but not least, not only can I count past 4, I can even count to six! Which, in my experience living in wild, wonderful West Virginia, is quite a skill. DidI mention I also have all of my teeth, and that they're roughly the same color?

Well, that's my application, and I hope you consider me!

Sincerely yours,
Tsuki

P.S. Just in case this whole shebang is run by a bunch of groin-headed college men, I've included a picture to help my chances.

woman-with-unibro-spot-on-head-and-yellow-teeth-poor-boyfriend.jpg

Last edited:

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Crap. I thought you were a mod already... there goes my whole "splinter group" scheme....

*trots off to round up Lantern Jack*

TsukiRyoko

Forced into cell phone life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tsuki-explodes.blogspot.com
Crap. I thought you were a mod already... there goes my whole "splinter group" scheme....

*trots off to round up Lantern Jack*
Eh, they fired me a while ago for stupid stuff- sleeping on the job, making a mess, not doing what I was s'posed to. Real pain in the neck, the higher-ups here. They'd always chew me out, saying stuff like, "Falling asleep in a pile of empty liquor bottles? I outta fire you here and now!" and, "You can't come to work without pants on!" and, "Take a bath!"

But, I know what somewhere deep, deep down, they love me and are probably more than willing to let me back on the team. Right gang? Right?

Nah, I'm sure the picture will do it this time. Every since I got that surgery, I look much more approachable. This was me before:

ugly-alan.jpg

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
I was a mod in the late 70s/early 80s. mod is so decades ago.

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Retro is the new nostalgia.

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
hehe. I have that effect on many. I get banned in rep-world almost daily. (-;

Cassiopeia

Otherwise Occupied
Registered
Reaction score
Star to the right and straight on till morning.
I thought I was just so cool when my mom made my paisley ballaro jacket and high waisted pants. I had those octagon shaped silver framed glasses and I was just sure no one could pass me up in being mod.

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
i think it's cute that some still think that mods are people.

Pagey's_Girl

Still plays with dolls
Registered
Reaction score
*Wishes she could time-travel back to Swinging London and go shopping - mmm, Mary Quant, Biba, Granny Takes A Trip....

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Everything old is new again. Check out my blue-tinted, square-framed eyeglasses.

I would, but I can't see through my thick black-framed glasses from grade school. They're sweet again, but my prescription has changed.

Cassiopeia

Otherwise Occupied
Registered
Reaction score
Star to the right and straight on till morning.
It's terrifying to go to the clothing store and see things you could swear they must have stored in a warehouse for a future day when people would forget how hideous those styles and prints were to begin with. :D