awatkins

Not harboring illegal parrot
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
SEND YOUR TRUE SHORT STORY BY JULY 30, 2005
TWO NEW VOLUMES IN GOD ALLOWS U-TURNS ORIGINAL BOOK SERIES

Please forward this to your online writers groups.

We are excited to announce a new partnership between Bethany House Publishers and God Allows U-Turns to bring you additional volumes in the acclaimed God Allows U-Turns original anthology series. Growing in popularity with every new volume, this is a Christian inspirational book series. Each book in the compilation series will contain from fifty to seventy-five uplifting, encouraging and inspirational true short stories written by contributors from all over the world.

The series, entitled God Allows U-Turns – The Choices We Make, will launch in Spring 2006 with the simultaneous release of two books:

God Allows U-Turns - Volume #5 The Choices Women Make

God Allows U-Turns - Volume #6 The Choices Teens Make

With true short stories written by contributing authors from around the world, God Allows U-Turns – The Choices We Make series will contain powerful and poignant stories of changed lives and
miraculous new direction as a result of making a choice to follow God. "We publish stories from first-time authors as well as from
authors we've come to know and love," Allison says. Future
titles will feature seniors, couples, medical miracles, and more.
Visit the web site today for complete Writer's Guidelines, recent Press Releases, and to find out more about the God Allows U-Turns outreach. Visit our Storefront to purchase books and logo
merchandise. All 17 books for adults, children and youth, under the God Allows U-Turns umbrella brand are available at bookstores nationwide.

COMPLETE WRITER'S GUIDELINES AVAILABLE ONLINE
www.godallowsuturns.com

Betty W01

Empress of Cyberworld
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The editor for this overall project, Allison Gappa Bottke, is a pleasure to work with! I have a story in Vol 3, A Woman's Journey ["Not Just Any Serviceman", pg. 62] and when she was in our area a couple of years ago, she invited me to be part of a GAUT book-signing. I signed about a dozen books and it was one of the thrills of my life, let me tell you. If you have any stories that you think would work for one of these new titles, do submit them. I know I will be! And I wish you all luck.

awatkins

Not harboring illegal parrot
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
You got to meet her in person, Betty? How cool! I know she's very sweet in her e-mails and always a pleasure to work with. She answers any questions very quickly, too.

If y'all have stories that might work for these books, send'em in!

Status
Not open for further replies.