Unable to search on Writersmarket.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanizh

Lost in Revision Hell
Registered
Reaction score
Is anyone else having this problem? There's a message that they know I am experiencing problems but I've signed up and paid for this service almost a week ago and I still can't get a search to go through. I'm wondering if it's just me (maybe they were waiting for my payment to go through but that should've been done by now) or everyone. If it's not everyone, I think I'll call them. Note: I can log in fine... just don't get ANY search results.

inkkognito

Onlyifyouwanttowillyoufin daway-Enya
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.barbnefer.com
I've had the same problem, and this is the final two weeks of my subscription. I'm going to complain to them and tell them they need to extend it if they want me to renew. It looks like they made some major changes to the site, and obviously they didn't do a very good job of it.

zanizh

Lost in Revision Hell
Registered
Reaction score
It kinda makes me nervous that I paid so much for a subscription and the very first couple of weeks I can't even use the search features. I know how helpful the book editions of the Writer's Market has been to me in the past and that's why I took the risk of signing up. I'm beginning to wonder if it has been worth it now. I know I have a free seven day trial and I'm wondering if I should just cancel.

I'd like other's opinions of what experiences they've had with this site, please. Has it been worth the subscription money?

inkkognito

Onlyifyouwanttowillyoufin daway-Enya
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.barbnefer.com
Other than these issues, it has been worth the subscription money for me. I have the book, too, but I enjoy the news items and I also go surfing on the site in order to spur ideas when my mind is blank. Be warned that it's not as up to date as you might think, tho'. But still, if you can get ideas by poking around websites it will probably pay for iteself in the article ideas it spurs. And remember, it's a tax write-off : )

Status
Not open for further replies.