PDA

View Full Version : Quick, easy articles at $5 each

NuritJan
01-13-2009, 04:59 AM
[please excuse the formatting. The spaces won't stay!] Anyone want to help out a fellow writer and make some pocket money, too? I have an overflow of work that I really need some help with. I can offer $5 for articles from 400 to 500 words. These are website content articles, which means ďall rights.Ē I know this is a really low rate of pay, but this is the rate at which *I* took on the articles. Iím not making a profit. On the contrary, Iím taking a loss because I had PayPal fees taken out, too. It's just that I'm really behind. So, if anyone would be willing to take on some of these articles Iíd be enormously grateful. I can give you a set of articles (keywords to be written on) and half payment in advance, half when I receive the articles. Fast turnaround would be great, too, because Iím already running late. Iím just really swamped and stressed. :-( If you can help, please write me at desertnurit{no-spam}@yahoo.com (take out the {no-spam} part) or PM me here and I'll get back to you within 24 hrs. Thanks so much, Nurit

sanju
01-25-2009, 04:34 PM
sorry..something got typed.not able to delete the message.

petec
01-25-2009, 04:46 PM
I am sure we will all help this guy out

qaslaw
02-08-2012, 05:42 PM
Hi,
I am interested. My email is [redacted by mod]

DoctorK
02-08-2012, 05:59 PM
This is hilarious. The irony in #4's two-year-late response is delicious.

MacAllister
02-08-2012, 11:04 PM
Yeah -- qaslaw has done this twice, and now is on my "likely-spammer" radar, for the zombie thread revivals. On the other hand, he HAS filled out his profile, so I'm cutting him a little slack, in case he just hasn't twigged to the dates on posts, yet.