Flash Fiction Challenge tonight starting now going until tomorrow!

Pamster

Summer time Blues
Registered
Reaction score
Thought I would post this invitation to join us in the Flash Fiction Challenge tonight, it's AW's FFC's second anniverary tonight! So come join us in chat now or check out tonight's prompt in the Flash Fiction Challenge Forum:

http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=137

The password is "flashed" and the prompt has been posted by Peter. If you've never tried the Flash Fiction Challenge come check it out! It's a ton of fun and tonight is special! :D

Hope to see you there! Or your posted pieces in the FFC forum! Either would be great. :D

Cassiopeia

Otherwise Occupied
Registered
Reaction score
Star to the right and straight on till morning.
Come one! Come all!

As you can see we are having fun tonight in the Flash Fiction Forum. Like Pamster said it's our second anniversary and we are up to some fun and mischief.

No matter the genre you prefer to write in, the prompt can be applied.

We are also meeting right now in the AW chat room. So even if you don't want to participate come support us in the chat. :)

There's a rumor right now that Pthom is handing out cookies and brownies. shhh...don't tell him I said that. :)

1 prompt, 90 minutes! Are you up to the challenge? ;)

Haggis, I double dog dare you to give it a go. :D

Pamster

Summer time Blues
Registered
Reaction score
Wow it was so awesome last night! I had so much fun chatting and writing! It was awesome! If you've never tried the Flash Fiction Challenge you should! It's a ton of fun! :D

Cassiopeia

Otherwise Occupied
Registered
Reaction score
Star to the right and straight on till morning.
It's Sunday!

And we are scheduled for another Flash Fiction Challenge tonight. Pthom or QueenB will be posting the prompt in the forum link above at 9 EST for us to access.

Come join us in the chatroom if you can we have loads of fun. :)

Remember the challenge goes for a couple days. View the prompt and post within the next 90 minutes. Hope to see lots of people participating. :)

Yep, I'm gonna say it! BE there or BE square. :)