RAPID FIRE -THE GAME

Albedo of Zero

That didn't hurt
Registered
Reaction score
Thursday, May 19 at 1: pm is the time for the first RAPID FIRE. All you need to do is read this post at that time and follow the directions.

At exactly 1pm EST. I will post in a dated thread, the topic to write on. Then you have 5 minutes to write and post your poems in that thread. Have fun!

The idea is improvisation... off the top. Craft isn't as important in this game as the ideas or moods explored.

At the end of the full 5 minutes, I will post a STOP GAME! No posting for the game afterwards. Then all who participated can read and comment on everyone's poems.

I'm trying this short time so as not to take a big chunk out of your day. Reading and commenting will take some time.

One other thing... if anyone would like to give the topic tonight at 10pm est., or on the Sunday times, let me know and I'll list them. Thank you!

Last edited:

Renee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reneebagley.com
Rapid Fire of questions..lol..

I agree with William on the messiness of separate threads. I'm pretty sure one thread would be plenty. Also, you said Thursday at 1pm and then tonight at 10. Not sure I understand how often this is planned. Could you elaborate, please?

:)

Cassie88

Make mine a double entendre
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And also, if everyone posts a new thread, all the other posts will go to the next page and writers may not get the feedback they want on their most recent posts...but if we're all trying to post to the same thread at the same time, will it blow up..or something????

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
An interesting thought

...would it blow up the board like cherry bombs down the commode ?

Albedo of Zero

That didn't hurt
Registered
Reaction score
ok ok ......... all on one thread !!! good idea and thanks!

Albedo of Zero

That didn't hurt
Registered
Reaction score
Renee said:
LOL...why, what a fantastic idea! :ROFL:

the idea for separate threads was mine so it would be easier to find each poem instead of digging through the comments to get to them.

bad me though, that i didn't consider the other threads on the board :flag:

i'm trying 2 times today..... 1pm est and 10pm est to see which time is best for all.

lol let's look at it like....:idea: 1pm will be the first draft of the game

Albedo of Zero

That didn't hurt
Registered
Reaction score
2 minutes to the game.......... i'm posting the topic in a new thread RAPID FIRE~ MAY 19