Not another Dark Knight thread

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Anybody else has seen Batman: Gotham Knight? I liked most of the visuals but felt that some parts of the scripts where... lacklusting at best. I mean, so many possibilities and it just felt "meh"... I forgive them for not using the usual Rouges' Gallery (guessing there perhaps be some legal issues there, I don't know) but in short, it was dissapointing...

This is the trailer if you haven't seen it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfZ_FsQFYFw

Celia Cyanide

Joker Groupie
Registered
Reaction score
I have seen it...bet you could have guessed that! I thought it was pretty cool, but a bit of a let down, since DK was so awesome. I bought it, just so I wouldn't run out of stuff to geek out on. Speaking of which, have you seen The Joker Blogs on youtube?

Jcomp

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Joker blogs on youtube? I remember seeing Clowns Against Dent a while back...

katiemac

Five by Five
Registered
Reaction score
I bought it, just so I wouldn't run out of stuff to geek out on.

This is why I went to three different bookstores looking for a copy of The Long Halloween. And when I did find it ... more than 1/2 off! On a related note, and to officially make this a Dark Knight thread, it just got nominated for best adapted screenplay by the writer's guild.

Celia Cyanide

Joker Groupie
Registered
Reaction score
As an aside...I just learned that Cillian Murphy auditioned for the role of Batman. It's probably best if he didn't get it. Can you imagine what my life would be like if he played Batman in DK? I'd never get anything done! I'd just sit at home all day watching my DVD on repeat!