Shower Curtain Madness 50% Off!

C.bronco

I have plans...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
cynthia-bronco.blogspot.com
My shower curtain is Zen, as you can see. Whatcha got kids? Post a picture! I know that if I have mastered the art of cell phone photography, I must not be alone.

C.bronco

I have plans...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
cynthia-bronco.blogspot.com
2000037932629379412_rs.jpg

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
*makes an "appointment" for cb*

brokenfingers

Walkin' That Road
Registered
Reaction score
That was the first thing I noticed when I saw your avatar.

Nice curtains.

Yeshanu

Elf Queen
Registered
Reaction score
I have sea shells on mine. But as I don't have a camera phone, you'll have to imagine them. :)

vixey

C'est la vie!
Registered
Reaction score
No shower curtain here. Glass doors, clear, not frosted. (Not my choice, came with the house.) :D

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We have only frosted glass doors (until we save up enough to gut the bathrooms and start over), but the last shower curtain I had was a plain frosted liner under a fabric curtain featuring stark winter trees on a grey-white field. It started its life as a sheet and got real cheap when buyers could no longer put together a set of like-size. We lived in a warm climate then, and the chill of the shower curtain was rather pleasant.

Little did I know I should be photographing my bathroom back then...

Maryn, who refuses to photograph her bathroom now

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
what the?
this thread is still open.

i thought talking about shower curtains was off limits.

LadyVonFright

Registered
Reaction score
my shower curtain has palm trees and a sandy beach...so that when i sit on the toilet in this cold cruel weathered pleace i can dream about sitting on a toilet in hawaii sipping coke with ice on the beach :D

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
what the?
this thread is still open.
Yeah. And someone was complaining earlier that his thread in Basic Writing Questions had gone unanswered (zero replies). Wait until he finds out that a thread about shower curtains has gotten a couple of dozen replies.

I wonder how many replies a thread about "Which is your favorite letter on the keyboard?" would get. Three pages maybe?

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
my shower curtain has palm trees and a sandy beach...so that when i sit on the toilet in this cold cruel weathered pleace i can dream about sitting on a toilet in hawaii sipping coke with ice on the beach :D
It's nice to have big dreams . . .

Pagey's_Girl

Still plays with dolls
Registered
Reaction score

:ROFL:

Is it bad that I would actually have put that one up?

I just bought a lovely new one - gauzy, brown background with pink roses - but realized after I put it up that I was supposed to also buy a liner for it because it isn't waterproof.

Yeah, sometimes I'm not too bright....

Shadow_Ferret

Court Jester
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shadowferret.wordpress.com
My shower curtain is Zen, as you can see. Whatcha got kids? Post a picture! I know that if I have mastered the art of cell phone photography, I must not be alone.
I don't know what you mean by Zen.

Nor have I mastered the art of cell phone photography. At least how to get it OFF my cell phone. It's like a closed system to me. I take a pic, it sits there for a few months, until I delete it. Cell phone cameras are the most useless piece of technology ever devised.

Oh, and we have glass doors that came with the house. Their frosted, but that's because I haven't cleaned them lately. :D

JLCwrites

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah. And someone was complaining earlier that his thread in Basic Writing Questions had gone unanswered (zero replies). Wait until he finds out that a thread about shower curtains has gotten a couple of dozen replies.

I wonder how many replies a thread about "Which is your favorite letter on the keyboard?" would get. Three pages maybe?

:ROFL:

BTW Bronco - I have funky 50's geometric art on my shower curtain.

smoothseas

Life sucks... Then ya die...
Registered
Reaction score
yawn... in da land of the terminally bored.
In keeping with the fact that we’re both mariners… ours is a nautical theme - light blue background with lighthouses, sailboats, ship’s wheels…

aren’t useless threads fun?

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
Cell phone cameras are the most useless piece of technology ever devised.

i disagee.

*stage left, enter cray talking on cell phone to mrs. cray*

"yes, dear, yep,..ok. yea. i know, i'll take care of that when i get home. uh huh. you were awesome too, love. again? i'm game. right, i know. that's why i'm here,..i'm in front of them right now."

*68 seconds of mrs. cray talking*

"yes. i know but there's like, 5 different kinds here."

"what an awesome idea!"

*crays snaps a few cell phone pics. sends them to mrs. cray. avoids mutiple trips to store. mrs. cray is happy. cray is happy.*

Pagey's_Girl

Still plays with dolls
Registered
Reaction score
Nor have I mastered the art of cell phone photography. At least how to get it OFF my cell phone. It's like a closed system to me. I take a pic, it sits there for a few months, until I delete it. Cell phone cameras are the most useless piece of technology ever devised.

I finally figured out how to send cellphone photos to myself over the summer. I felt like such a player. :D Until I logged on my email and realized I'd sent one to myself 27 times....

MoonWriter

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
I finally figured out how to send cellphone photos to myself over the summer. I felt like such a player. :D Until I logged on my email and realized I'd sent one to myself 27 times....

:roll:

But can you send them during the winter? :)