Good cruise ships?

Gynn

Wandering worlds
Registered
Reaction score
I might take a cruise this year!

The problem is, I've never been on one. Location-wise, Antarctica or the extreme north have been on my mind. Somewhere where there's few people.

Do you guys have any suggestions as to good cruises to take?

vixey

C'est la vie!
Registered
Reaction score
Everyone in the Royalty thread is on a virtual cruise to Australia today. :D

I've only been on one cruise - a trans Atlantic cruise from NYC to Southampton, England on the QE2. It took 5 days to cross the Atlantic. Most awesome.

Don Allen

Seeking a Sanctuary of Intelligence
Registered
Reaction score
I've been on several with different cruise lines and finally decided upon Royal Carribbean, (spelled wrong) but anyway, You really won't find a BAD cruise line, they all go out of their way to make your vacation wonderful. I like R.C. because they seem to go a little furthur, for instance I met up with some people who shared a love for old football stories cigars and cognac, the ship opened a library and assigned a server to take care of us where we could smoke and drink and have a blast without bothering anyone, we toked the staff, of course but it just seemed really nice. My absolute advice however, is TAKE a CRUISE. You won't be sorry with anyone you go with...

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It depends on what you're looking for in a cruise. If you're looking for family fun, try the Disney cruise line.

Norwegian is a good time with lots of options so is Royal Carribean.

I know people who have been on all three and loved each of them.

Last edited:

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
go on the one with high guard rails.

Don Allen

Seeking a Sanctuary of Intelligence
Registered
Reaction score
I can tell you this, the worst cruise to take is one where you have to enlist for 4 years. Food's lousy. Some ports are OK, if they don't shoot at you. The worst part is they make you work for the trip.

Amen, brother......