PDA

View Full Version : Good cruise ships?

Gynn
01-06-2009, 08:17 AM
I might take a cruise this year!

The problem is, I've never been on one. Location-wise, Antarctica or the extreme north have been on my mind. Somewhere where there's few people.

Do you guys have any suggestions as to good cruises to take?

vixey
01-06-2009, 04:52 PM
Everyone in the Royalty thread is on a virtual cruise to Australia today. :D

I've only been on one cruise - a trans Atlantic cruise from NYC to Southampton, England on the QE2. It took 5 days to cross the Atlantic. Most awesome.

Don Allen
01-06-2009, 05:00 PM
I've been on several with different cruise lines and finally decided upon Royal Carribbean, (spelled wrong) but anyway, You really won't find a BAD cruise line, they all go out of their way to make your vacation wonderful. I like R.C. because they seem to go a little furthur, for instance I met up with some people who shared a love for old football stories cigars and cognac, the ship opened a library and assigned a server to take care of us where we could smoke and drink and have a blast without bothering anyone, we toked the staff, of course but it just seemed really nice. My absolute advice however, is TAKE a CRUISE. You won't be sorry with anyone you go with...

regdog
01-06-2009, 05:18 PM
It depends on what you're looking for in a cruise. If you're looking for family fun, try the Disney cruise line.

Norwegian is a good time with lots of options so is Royal Carribean.

I know people who have been on all three and loved each of them.

cray
01-06-2009, 05:56 PM
go on the one with high guard rails.

Shadow_Ferret
01-06-2009, 06:51 PM
I can tell you this, the worst cruise to take is one where you have to enlist for 4 years. Food's lousy. Some ports are OK, if they don't shoot at you. The worst part is they make you work for the trip.

Don Allen
01-06-2009, 07:15 PM
I can tell you this, the worst cruise to take is one where you have to enlist for 4 years. Food's lousy. Some ports are OK, if they don't shoot at you. The worst part is they make you work for the trip.

Amen, brother......