• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for writing partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ren

I'm not clever enough for this...
Registered
Reaction score
I'm looking for someone to brainstorm with, trade pieces for critique, etc. NOT looking for a co-author at this time, just someone to go through the process with, someone to get some support from and give support to.

I write fantasy, with a little dabbling in other genres. I'll read most anything but prefer fantasy.

I'm weird, I prefer snail-mail to email for trading things. I realize some people may not be comfortable with that, which is why I'm mentioning it here.

Any other questions you may have, just ask.

Ren

Registered
Reaction score
Email isn't out of the question, by the way. I just prefer snail mail because I find it easier to write comments directly on a piece of writing, between the lines etc.

Aric Mitchell

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Ren,

I love collaborating. I'd be willing to help out in any way I can. Good criticism and assistance is so hard to come by... except here :). PM me if you're still interested.

--Aric

Ren

Registered
Reaction score
Definitely still interested. Sent you a PM ^^

priggy

Registered
Reaction score
I'm interested and have a project that i'm working through and wouldn't mind someone to go through the process either. Pm me if your still interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.