Can't Give Reputation, and can't access PMs

Fulk

Occasional Contributer
Registered
Reaction score
First of all, if this is the wrong forum to post issues with AW, my apologies.

I'm having some weird troubles here on AW. For starters, I do not see the little reputation scales on anyone's posts, only my own. So apparently I can only give myself reputation? I know that's certainly not how it should be working.

Second, when I checked my inbox, I only had the welcome message in my inbox, but the little bar that shows how much inbox space I have left indicated it was full. On top of that, when I try to go to my PMs now, it says I do not have permission to access the page. What's going on here? Can a kindly admin fix things up for me?

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
Check your email. There should be one from AW with a link to finish your registration. Once that is done you should be able to PM and rep.

Fulk

Occasional Contributer
Registered
Reaction score
Alright, thank you. That's simple enough. I could have sworn I confirmed my registration, though.

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
If that doesn't work let me know and I'll have an Admin throw the proper switches.

Welcome to AW! :)

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
All better now? The moderators here really do try their best to help us out with techie stuff, in my case even when I'm the source of the problem.

Maryn, village idiot

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
goaway.jpg

Fulk

Occasional Contributer
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry for leaving you hanging, guys. It was just as Rolling Thunder thought--I needed to verify my email. I forgot that I had changed it, so I had to verify it again. Thank you all for your help.