PC Tablets OR: Learning to Write All Over Again

Reaction score
Here is my noble effort:
HandwrittenSP.jpg

I love my gadgets. :D

Reaction score
I'm working on making it translate my burblings into a bestseller. :D

Reaction score
Here's a link to what I'm referring to, Fuzzface. That's the exact make/model I have.

Last edited:

Yeshanu

Elf Queen
Registered
Reaction score
Oooh! A love note in her own handwriting, just for you, SF!

I saw one of those in the store a couple of weeks ago. Kind of neat, but when I tried testing it out, I couldn't get it off "erase." :(

Reaction score
I promise my 'real' handwriting is much neater. If I had a scanner I'd prove it!

This is going to take some getting used to. I only went up to Asda for some milk and other groceries; ended up spending £25 on a PC tablet but you know me and my grown-up toys. :D

Who else wants a love note? :D

Shadow_Ferret

Court Jester
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shadowferret.wordpress.com
Aw, a personal message to me. How sweet.

Hey, that thing is kinda neat looking. Does it hook up to your computer via USB port or something and as you write it shows up on your laptop screen? Sorry, if I'm asking stupid questions, but the homepage of that took forever to load here at work. I'm not going to spend more time trying to research it since YOU already own it. :)

Reaction score
I changed it to an Amazon link, Fuzzface. The product's homepage is on a go-slow, as you said.

Yep; I plugged it into my PC and it works through the USB port. As you write on the tablet the words (or scrawling, in my case) appears on the screen.

I have Vista, so whether that makes a difference I don't know, but I just hooked it up to the USB and it worked straight away.

Reaction score
My dad wants one now, to help him fiddle around with photoshop. Not that I'm a camera ninja by any means; I just got mine 'cause I likes my toys. Apparently you can use it for emailing, navigating around your computer...pretty much like you would with a mouse. It's just controlling the damn thing that's going to take some time. The pen tip doesn't even have to touch the tablet for it to move the cursor around the screen, hence my 'epileptic spider' handwriting in these notes. Practice makes perfect.
Yeshanunote1.jpg

Reaction score
Definitely 'Scarletpeaches', OFG. Plus, I've just worked out how to write on the tablet and have proper typeface appear on screen instead of messy handwriting. Yay me!

scarletpeaches, Genius.

Reaction score
I like to think my handwriting's improved as this thread has progressed...

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I wants one.

A tablet PC, that is. :D