Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Johnson

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www15.brinkster.com
I don't know if I missed a Thread on Interview Sites, but figured this would be the best place to ask. Are there any Sites that Interview authors and talk about their books? I think Coffee Time Romance does, and I'm checking with them, but are there any others that we should know about? If there is already a Thread, please point the way. I'm lost again (lol).

"The Weed of Crime Bears Bitter Fruit!"

Tom Johnson

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www15.brinkster.com
Thanks, Steve,
There doesn't seem to be much out there. Coffee Time Romance does about two "free" Interviews every Quarter, but I think they have special "paid" interviews, if the author is willing (lol). At least that's the slant I get.

"The Weed of Crime Bears Bitter Fruit!"

flashgordon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.bauuinstitute.com
There are a lot of blogs that host author interviews. I host them on my site: Hot New Books and Author Interviews, and would be happy to host you. Email me off-list if you want (pnj @ bauuinstitute.com - remove the spaces). Otherwise, Google around some and you will find many book blogs that do author interviews.

Susan Breen

Registered
Reaction score
There are a lot of them.
One nice one is www.wordstomouth.com, which happens to be running an interview with me this month! :) They also run a book giveaway contest. You don't need to pay anything--you just have to send the organizer a copy of your book and hope she picks it. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.