Hottest Midnight Kiss Ever?

SarahDavidson

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
This is my first New Year at AW, so hopefully this hasn't been done before... We've got all these threads about our resolutions, where we're partying, and what we're cooking... I figured I'd throw the "Kiss for good luck at midnight" out there. :D

When I was nineteen, I got invited to a house party. I was fairly new in town, and the first group of friends I made was a rather quirky bunch. I grew up in a small town, and this was my first exposure to people that had a very "out" alternative lifestyle. Pretty much everybody--guys and girls alike--had slept with everybody else in the group at some point, although none of them were necessarily "couples," several of them had brought dates, and they didn't really do the swinger/orgy thing. Most of them had substance addictions of one kind or another - ranging from prescription meds to alcohol to coke, which accentuated their quirks even more. I was sexually experienced, but up to that point, I had barely scratched the surface when it came to women. As in, I'd never been with "just" a woman...there had always been a guy involved. I had no idea how to approach women, no functioning "gaydar" (or bi-dar, as it were), and not a whole lot of confidence.

The host of the party had set me up on a blind date with a fireman he knew, but the guy ended up working a double, so I was there by myself. The apartment was in a historical building, complete with an old-fashioned fire escape, which everyone treated like a "balcony with a really tiny door". I started drinking beer when I got there, and quickly progressed to some weird banana flavored shots. One of the girls there, Jessica, was so unique that I couldn't stop looking at her, and the drunker I got, the more intrigued I was.

About 11:55, we all crowded outside to watch the downtown fireworks show. We were counting down to midnight, and everybody sort of paired off--as much as they could in such a small space--but we were still pretty tightly packed. Jessica and I were the only two people that hadn't come with someone, and we ended up next to each other. At midnight, the entire sky lit up with fireworks, and she grabbed me gently by the hair and bit my lower lip, which evolved into the hottest kiss of my life. It actually got applause from the guys standing outside the building across the alley. ;)

How about you all?

quickWit

Totally Ninja!
Registered
Reaction score
My grandma bit my lower lip one year, so that was pretty hot. Of course, I was groping her at the time, so it may have been in self-defense.

:D

Storm Dream

Into the blue memory
Registered
Reaction score
Well, there was that badger a few years back...

I've never had one, actually. :(

(Midnight kiss, that is. Or a badger for that matter.)

Reaction score
I don't think I've ever had a midnight kiss. I usually spend Hogmanay alone. :(

Jcomp

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I've never even thought of having a midnight kiss. I'm going to do it this time. I'm determined...

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hottest midnight kiss?

It was fourteen years ago, I'll tell you that much. And I've never forgotten it, or the guy. :D

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well, now, that would be telling. :D

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
I wish I had been present to witness Sarah's midnight kiss in person. I would've applauded also, and in my younger days, probably would've done something inappropriate, like try to join them for some serious after midnight frolicking.

(Nice bit of writing in the original post, by the way.)

MattW

Company Man
Registered
Reaction score
Light socket.

It was hot, and all I could get at 17.

MattW

Company Man
Registered
Reaction score
and the first group of friends I made was a rather quirky bunch. I grew up in a small town, and this was my first exposure to people that had a very "out" alternative lifestyle. Pretty much everybody--guys and girls alike--had slept with everybody else in the group at some point, although none of them were necessarily "couples,"
Your fantastic story sounds like a mirror image to one of my own, except I didn't kiss the girl because she was the coke dealer's girlfriend. Even though she made it clear what she wanted, I didn't like the looks I was getting from the people I didn't know at the party - which was everyone.

Never felt so paranoid in my life, but I did hook up with a girl who only had a hammock in her dorm room...