It's Snowing Again!!

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh no. Not on New Year's Eve. Guess I'm gonna be stuck in the house.

And the idiot drivers out there! Man. This person in front of me in a brown pickup truck was driving very slow. I'm right behind him. He stops all of a sudden to talk to this guy who was walking along the left side of the passageway. (this was a cut through narrow passageway leading to a parking lot to the grocery store. I can't pass him on either the right or left due to the way this was situated. So I'm stuck sitting there behind him til he moves)

I guess he realized he was going to have to move so I could get by. Or else he thought he would be a smart ass. He floored the gas pedal and ended up swerving all over the place. If I had driven faster behind him he would have hit me. (he was fishtailing) So figuring he was going to do something foolish, I drove very slowly and managed not to get hit. He was spinning out of control all over the place.

Why do some people think they can drive fast or normally when there is snow on the road?

Yeshanu

Elf Queen
Registered
Reaction score
Was snowing this morning when I got off work at 1:30 in the morning. But I asked for it--we had a couple of days of rain, and all the pretty snow melted, and left all the ugly crap. Just wanted it covered up for New Year's.

It can stop any time, though...

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
good opportunity to do some of this with yer mate: :kiss::e2kissy: ;-)

Well I guess we know what your New Year's Eve will consist of. ;)

Ken

Banned
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Well I guess we know what your New Year's Eve will consist of. ;)

...don't I wish!
My New Year's will be more like this: :e2yawn:

Glad to know that others will be havin' fun, though :)
(Guess we all got a lot to be thankful for when we stop to think about it.)