Banned words!

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm so glad to see that emoticon on the list. Everytime I see one of those "heart" things, I think it's an ice cream cone or something. It just doesn't register to me as a "heart" immediately.

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Gee, Joe, if you take s/he out of the mix--how am I going to condensendingly refer to my ex-husband who now cross-dresses full time, legally changed his name to a woman's name but it far too much a weinie to actually go through the rigors of psychoanalysis and the operation?

I mean, really. There is a good use for it.

brad_b

Knight Errant
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Somewhere in my mind... it echoes in here ...
Two this time -

supercalifragilisticexpealidocious - superflous on its face

antidisestablishmentarianism - if you belong with those whose beliefs are against conventional principles just say as much; pretentious and a waste of syllables and bandwidth. That might be a good idea for a new thread - make up your own 'isms'

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
Umm rob's ends with 3 technically. One is repeated...

I'm just sayin'
<Folger's announcer "sotto voce" voice>
"We've secretly replaced the last e in robeaie's ID with a u. Let's see if anyone notices..."</>
Dammit! I was gonna nail you on that one. No exceptions. We aren't having the I after E except after C crap. No double letters means NO double letters....including you Haggis :D
So do you think you're some big language scientist, maybe an Einstein?
WTF! I throw myself under the bus for you with Haggis and you just leave me there? Nice guy you turned out to be ;)
And to think of what happened last year to a perfectly good minister.

I stopped listening to Hannity just because of his endless repetition of that "NOT God BLESS America,..." clip.