• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta wanted for Fantasy novel 80k

Status
Not open for further replies.

foonting

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I’m on the second draft edit of my first novel, a fantasy of 80,000 words. And I’m looking for a beta reader, either on a chapter by chapter basis, or for the whole shooting match. I don’t mind harsh criticism but admit to balking at rudeness. I would be good to get the opinions of a published author, but I would be more than happy with input anyone who loves the English countryside, horses and sci-fi/fantasy.
A taster:
Andrew was having enough problems with teenage without discovering he had two mothers and that one was a horse.

Pragmatic_Dreamer

Talks fast when excited
Registered
Reaction score
Hey! Have you considered participating in the Beta project. I'd recommend contacting Katiemac. I could beta one chapter for you. I have strong familiarity with Fantasy in general. English countryside and horses... I only know what little information I have gleaned from reading novels involving both elements. Contact me by PM or email if you are interested.

foonting

Registered
Reaction score
Hey! Have you considered participating in the Beta project. I'd recommend contacting Katiemac. I could beta one chapter for you. I have strong familiarity with Fantasy in general. English countryside and horses... I only know what little information I have gleaned from reading novels involving both elements. Contact me by PM or email if you are interested.

Thank you for the offer...Sadly at the moment I do not appear to be able to PM e mail or even have a delete button for my posts.....I don't know if that is something that getting over the magic 50 gets you or what!
When I work it all out I'll get back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.