PDA

View Full Version : A Simple Pleasure

Michael Parks
12-26-2008, 07:04 AM
I don't know why it took Christmas for me to realize the wonders of this, but it did. For a guy who sits for longs spells in front of a word processor night after night, you'd think it would have occurred to me earlier.

What?

A massage pad for my chair! Two zones, one for the lower back, one for the upper, two speeds and a heat function.

Please.... this is heaven! I highly recommend one of these for you writers. My wife picked this up for $30 - it's a Homedics "Body Charger" massage mat. This one can be used on a chair (has a strap) or lying down.

Highly recommended. The heat feature keeps my backside very toasty warm. Love it! Go treat yourself if you get the chance. :)

Ol' Fashioned Girl
12-26-2008, 03:51 PM
I wondered if those were any good! Sounds like I need to hint to Ol' Boy for Valentine's Day...

Beach Bunny
12-26-2008, 05:17 PM
Oh yes, they're great. My dentist has them in her dental chairs. Very relaxing. :Thumbs:

alleycat
12-26-2008, 05:21 PM
I wondered if those were any good! Sounds like I need to hint to Ol' Boy for Valentine's Day...
I supppose if it vibrates enough you might not need Ol' Boy . . .

I'll go away now.

Beach Bunny
12-26-2008, 05:29 PM
I supppose if it vibrates enough you might not need Ol' Boy . . .

I'll go away now.
:ROFL:

You better run away.

Shadow_Ferret
12-26-2008, 07:46 PM
We used to have the full chair one, the Hometrics Shiatsu message. It was wonderful, but I used it ALL the time and burned it out. :)

Must.get.new.one.

Yeshanu
12-26-2008, 07:48 PM
Thanks for the thread. Definitely sounds like something I could use.