Any LIVERPOOL FC fans at AW? Anyone?

Adam Hammonds

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.adam-hammonds.com
Statistically there should be. So come out and say aye. We should start a thread. I'd like a forum to talk about all things red without having to learn Scouse.

Top of the league at Christmas! YNWA!

(And anyone who doesn't know anything about English football (non-helmut variety) now's your chance: PICK LIVERPOOL! Wikipedia it! Fall in love! Follow the games and start hating the appropriate teams! Great fun.)

Thanks.
Adam

EDIT: THREAD OPEN TO ALL ENGLISH (REAL) FOOTBALL WATCHERS!

Last edited:

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Adam
another Liverpool fan here

Adam Hammonds

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.adam-hammonds.com
Sweet! We now officially have a group.

So did you see the Arsenal match on Sunday? Can't believe we didn't pull that one out in the second half.

I want 2 things in life: publication and a Liverpool league title.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I did see the second half and was really disappointed with the way they played. I know Arsenal got fired up when their player was sent off but Liverpool just seemed to go into neutral.

Hey Adam, it seems we have similiar goals in life:D

Diana W.

I'm evolving
Registered
Reaction score
Liverpool are my second team if that counts? My dad was a huge fan and I always liked them. My main team though is Tottenham Hotspur. I promise I won't rub it in (much) that we already beat you twice this season! :D Glad you didn't lose to Arsenal though. I HATE them!
And congrats for sitting at the top of the tree over Christmas. Let's hope you're still there come May!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Liverpool are my second team if that counts? My dad was a huge fan and I always liked them. My main team though is Tottenham Hotspur. I promise I won't rub it in (much) that we already beat you twice this season! :D Glad you didn't lose to Arsenal though. I HATE them!
And congrats for sitting at the top of the tree over Christmas. Let's hope you're still there come May!

Oh so now the truth comes out. All your busting my chops about Liverpool and you're a fan. :tongue

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
If I wasn't at work I'd create a smilie army you wouldn't even attempt to beat! :e2tongue::e2moon:

The weekend is fast approaching. I'll be waiting :roll:

Adam Hammonds

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.adam-hammonds.com
I did see the second half and was really disappointed with the way they played. I know Arsenal got fired up when their player was sent off but Liverpool just seemed to go into neutral.

Well also, what's with Rafa's substitutions? Not very offensive, in my opinion. I would hope that an 11man team could throw the kitchen sink: take off Lucas and replace him with--God forbid!--another striker. Babel and Keane together up front, maybe, with Riera, Gerrard, and Kuyt attacking from sides and middle. I mean, really. We need to bear our teeth and jugularize in these situations.

(Copyright: jugularize, Adam Hammonds, 1:41 pm EST.)

Glad you didn't lose to Arsenal though. I HATE them!

You and me both. Although I can't say I have much room for hating Arsenal what with my feelings for Man U and Everton. So, Tottenham, huh? Okay. Well, congrats on getting a new coach in who can actually do something in this league. Jeez, that Ramos didn't do you any favors. And yeah, what's with you having our number this season? We'll have to work that out.

Happy Holidays to all the people who watch the proper sport! (Even Mancs.)

jst5150

Vorpal Comics. Weekly Podcast. Twitch Artist. Vet
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
jasontudor.com
Here, though my EPL knowledge is limited.

And, I do like the joke "I'd rather walk alone."

But, Liverpool is my team. :)

Adam Hammonds

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.adam-hammonds.com
Our house is a constant battle between Wigan and Arsenal. Is that close enough? :D

Haha. I guess so. Never heard of that particular epic battle before. Clash of in-laws or what? And where do you fall in this? Although, to be fair, they both can play some pretty darn attractive football.

Just as long as you have a healthy dislike for Man U we can be life-long friends.

Ok ok, I'm sure there are some United fans on AW; and you deserve to have friends too. And Christmases.

I guess.

Calla Lily

On hiatus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.aliceloweecey.net
Haha. I guess so. Never heard of that particular epic battle before. Clash of in-laws or what? And where do you fall in this? Although, to be fair, they both can play some pretty darn attractive football.

Just as long as you have a healthy dislike for Man U we can be life-long friends.

Ok ok, I'm sure there are some United fans on AW; and you deserve to have friends too. And Christmases.

I guess.

Man U is the NY Yankees of football. *dodges ice-filled snowballs from fans of both*

The older son is die-hard Wigan. The younger son is the Arsenal fan. The DH roots for Man City. *whispers* I'm afraid I don't care much for any of them. Sports, are, well, sports. Give me a good horror movie any day.

*ducks and runs*