• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for a critique partner - Women's Fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

KO1308

Registered
Reaction score
Hi! I am a 28 year old aspiring writer living in Chicago. I am looking for a new writer, like myself, to have a reciprocal relationship with. My preference would be a female in her twenties or early thirties who is also pretty new to writing women's fiction.

My hope is that we can offer each other encouragement as well as constructive criticism.

If this is something you'd be interested in, let me know.

Thanks,
KO1308

WiseChild

Registered
Reaction score
Hello there! I'm looking for a similar thing. I'm an aspiring writer as well, with about a half a novel/story written but would like to have another writer who also is doing a similar thing to help keep each other encouraged (to keep writing!) and to share our work.

Looks like you posted last month, so if you've already found what you're looking for then, congrats. If not, send me a private message (I won't put my email in this post) and we can see how things go.

A few details. I'm female, live in the Midwest (MN - south of metro area), and will hopefully have a rough draft of my story by the end of winter. That's my goal. I like to see others succeed, especially writers because I don't think a person chooses so much to be a writer, writing chooses us. And it can be kind of a tough thing to do and keep doing regularly. At least for me.

If you are still looking for a writing buddy then send me a PM and we can see if something works.

Write on.

All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.