PDA

View Full Version : Indianapolis RCA Dome implosion on CNN!

Perks
12-20-2008, 06:33 PM
Who doesn't love a controlled demolition?

Come watch!

Perks
12-20-2008, 06:36 PM
Holy crap, what a mess. Hope Peyton got out in time. Loves me some Peyton Manning. No one has a better disgusted look than he does. When he gets irked, somewhere, spontaneously, a puppy yelps in pain.

Project nachonaco
12-20-2008, 06:52 PM
I. Freaking. LOVE. The Colts.

They seem to be playing awesomely again, so...:D

Perks
12-20-2008, 06:55 PM
I think they'll have to play in the mall parking lot for a while, though. At least for home games. The Dome is a bit dusty. And flattened.

Yeshanu
12-20-2008, 06:56 PM
Link?

Perks
12-20-2008, 07:01 PM
They were playing it on CNN Live, but here's the local feed -

http://www.wishtv.com/generic/news/Dome_Implosion_Multi

alleycat
12-20-2008, 07:01 PM
Link?
Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrFtM2cmvSs

;-) I am so bad . . .

Perks
12-20-2008, 07:04 PM
sadly, I found those guys actually pretty funny. Stupid, yes. But god bless, they were amusing themselves, weren't they?

alleycat
12-20-2008, 07:05 PM
Holy crap, what a mess. Hope Peyton got out in time. Loves me some Peyton Manning. No one has a better disgusted look than he does. When he gets irked, somewhere, spontaneously, a puppy yelps in pain.
Nothing tops the look on his face when he lost the Heisman Trophy that year.

Perks
12-20-2008, 07:09 PM
Nothing tops the look on his face when he lost the Heisman Trophy that year.
I didn't see that. The poor dear. I love him, though. Pout and all. It wonderful that he's a great quarterback, but I love what a busybody he is during games. I think he has three brains crammed into that narrow head.

Plus, he's got comic timing, and funny is better that athletic prowess; it's better than being rich; it's better than being good-looking. He's awesome.

But why doesn't Eli ever close his mouth?

Yeshanu
12-20-2008, 07:12 PM
Thanks for the links. I love watching buildings fall down. :)

alleycat
12-20-2008, 07:14 PM
I didn't see that. The poor dear. I love him, though. Pout and all. It wonderful that he's a great quarterback, but I love what a busybody he is during games. I think he has three brains crammed into that narrow head.
Yeah, and he'd played another year at Tennessee in hopes of winning the trophy even thought he'd been offered millions to sign up for the NFL early. That, and being loyal to Coach Fulmer, I think.

Project nachonaco
12-20-2008, 07:16 PM
I think they'll have to play in the mall parking lot for a while, though. At least for home games. The Dome is a bit dusty. And flattened.

They actually play at Lucas Oil Stadium. Hehehe. :)