PDA

View Full Version : Final Exams are OVER!!! Celebration Thread!!!!!!!!

jamiehall
12-20-2008, 08:09 AM
Yes!!! Yes!!!! Yes!!! :hooray::hooray::hooray::partyguy:
Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!!
:TheWave::TheWave:

No more final exams this semester!!!!!!!!!
:PartySmil:Guitar::Jump::banana::wag::hooray::snoo py::ROFL::Sun::Thumbs::popcorn::thankyou:
NO MORE! NO MORE FINALS!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!
:Clap::Hail::e2seesaw::e2poke::e2point::e2tomato:: e2teeth::e2steer::e2sven::e2tongue::e2bouncey:e2cl oud9::e2bear:
Yes! Yes!! YES!!! YES!!!! YESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!
:2angel::e2dance::e2BIC::e2grouphu:e2coffee::e2hea dban:e2headban:e2headban:e2headban:e2cat::e2stooge s:e2brows::e2drunk:

Yes! Yes!! YES!!! YES!!!! YESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!
:Hug2::snoopy::ROFL::roll::partyguy::Jump::banana: :Guitar::TheWave::TheWave:

shameless
12-20-2008, 08:12 AM
Amen, sister!! I had all my students' tests graded before I walked out of the door. Two weeks of freedom to write!! Yay!!

:partyguy: :hooray::banana::Jump::PartySmil:TheWave::e2woo:

mjlpsu
12-20-2008, 11:55 AM
I am so jealous of the American school schedule. Final exams aren't until Jan. 4 here. Then I have two weeks to grade them. I really want this to be finished so I can go on my short vacation and read a few good books.

Joe270
12-20-2008, 12:57 PM
Yay for you! Of course, I have no final exams, so I'll just celebrate for ya.

Any excuse for some bubbly.

Mumut
12-20-2008, 01:58 PM
i wish you good results.

truelyana
12-20-2008, 05:43 PM
Wohooooooooo!

tinselcleo
12-20-2008, 06:18 PM
I hear ya, my friend! I just started back to school last semester and fulltime school, fulltime toddler and pt job is a helluva lot more work than I thought it would be. I feel just like one of the happy, jumping smilies in your post;)

Maryn
12-20-2008, 06:32 PM
Freedom! Freedom!

Maryn, channeling Mel Gibson

Thump
12-20-2008, 06:39 PM
I'll celebrate when I finish this stupid marketing plan I have to turn in on Monday. Some times I have being a student again.

misslissy
12-20-2008, 08:59 PM
Now the hard part is waiting for your grades. I know I finished my final exams not last Wednesday, but the Wednesday before and they're all up except for one and it's driving me nuts!

Hillary
12-20-2008, 09:11 PM
Now the hard part is waiting for your grades. I know I finished my final exams not last Wednesday, but the Wednesday before and they're all up except for one and it's driving me nuts!

Amen... Granted, I only finished last Wednesday (but, omg, I got my Bachelor's- provided I didn't bomb anything!)... But the fact that only one grade is up is going to make me cry. At my school, I think professors have 72 hours to post final grades once the final exams are turned in... I swear to God, I'm clocking it exactly. One professor is at about 97 hours now. HURRY UP ALREADY!!!

misslissy
12-20-2008, 09:13 PM
It's been a week and a half for me! It's completely agonizing. Like I need to know that grade to know my GPA to make sure that I keep my scholarships. I don't really know why it isn't up yet, but for real. I took this exam 2 Tuesdays ago.

WerenCole
12-20-2008, 09:59 PM
Maybe it is just graduate school or the fact that I am doing journalism, I did not have shit to do at the end of the semester.

Yay for me. I just get to watch the snow fall.

Cranky
12-20-2008, 10:05 PM
You guys are scaring me. I start school next week (yes, really), and I hope finals don't throw me for a loop quite so much.

But of course they will. LOL!

Perks
12-20-2008, 10:22 PM
I saw a middle-aged comedian once who said, as he was sipping a cocktail on stage, "Yeah, I'm drinking. Every night's a drinking night. I still can't get over the fact that I don't have school in the morning."

Congratulations! Enjoy your educated self!

WerenCole
12-21-2008, 12:14 AM
I saw a middle-aged comedian once who said, as he was sipping a cocktail on stage, "Yeah, I'm drinking. Every night's a drinking night. I still can't get over the fact that I don't have school in the morning."

Congratulations! Enjoy your educated self!

Which reminds me. I have the sweetest schedule EVER lined up for my next semester. Four classes, ALL on Monday and Tuesday. That means five days off in a row to work on my assembled projects and sleep a little late (which means staying up a little later).

Though, I am trying to cut back on the drinking thing. . . if possible.

Susie
12-21-2008, 12:32 AM
Congrats & way2go. I'm pretty sure you're very happy! :D :Clap:

NeuroFizz
12-21-2008, 01:25 AM
Congrats to all for finishing finals--including those from both sides of the desk. I'm done with mine.

Fraulein
12-21-2008, 11:09 AM
Can I join the party? I had five finals in a row this semester, and even though they ended a week ago, I'm still feeling the post-finals buzz. :partyguy:

Cassiopeia
12-21-2008, 11:27 AM
I'm still recovering and totally elated that I managed to get through my finals. My marks are in and I'm happy.

Fraulein
12-21-2008, 12:30 PM
I'm still recovering and totally elated that I managed to get through my finals. My marks are in and I'm happy.Yay for you! :hooray:

jamiehall
12-23-2008, 10:28 AM
Four A's and one unknown, in a semester that felt like it nearly killed me.

And the unknown is in a class where 45% of my grade came from one day's work.

*crosses fingers*