PDA

View Full Version : The Twelve Days of Christmas

C.bronco
12-19-2008, 07:01 AM
On the first day of Christmas, AW brought to me a ferret in a tree!

On the second day of Christmas, AW brought to me two lolcats and a ferret in a tree!

On the third day of Christmas AW brought to me three chocolate Susies, two lolcats and a ferret in a tree!

On the fourth day of Christmas AW brought to me four new releases, three choclate Susies, two lolcats and a ferret in a tree!

On the fifth day of Christmas AW brought to me FIVE REJECTED QUERIES! Four new releases, three chocolate Susies, two lolcats and a ferret in a tree!

On the sixth day of Christmas AW brought to me six packs of Ray's Abs, FIVE REJECTED QUERIES! Four new releases, three chocolate Susies, two lolcats and a ferret in a tree!

On the seventh day of Christmas AW brought to me seven pagan wreaths, six packs of Ray's Abs, FIVE REJECTED QUERIES! Four new releases, three chocolate Susies, two lolcats and a ferret in a tree!

On the eighth day of Christmas AW brought to me eight bologna-cream cheese burritos, seven pagan wreaths, six packs of Ray's Abs, FIVE REJECTED QUERIES! Four new releases, three chocolate Susies, two lolcats and a ferret in a tree!

On the ninth day of Christmas AW brought to me nine grammar rules! Eight bologna-cream cheese burritos, seven pagan wreaths, six packs of Ray's Abs, FIVE REJECTED QUERIES! Four new releases, three chocolate Susies, two lolcats and a ferret in a tree!

On the tenth day of Christmas AW brought to me ten rainbow poops, nine grammar rules, eight bologna-cream cheese burritos, seven pagan wreaths, six paxks of Ray's abs, FIVE REJECTED QUERIES! Four new releases, three chocolate Susies, two lolcats and a ferret in a tree!

On the eleventh day of Christmas AW brought to me eleven pictures of Orlando, ten rainbow poops, nine grammar rules, eight bologna-cream cheese burritos, seven pagan wreaths, six packs of Ray's abs, FIVE REJECTED QUERIES! Four new releases, three chocolate Susies, two lolcats and a ferret in a tree!

On the twelfth day of Christmas AW brought to me super-duper Mods, eleven pictures of Orlando, ten rainbow poops, nine grammar rules, eight bologna-cream cheese burritos, seven pagan wreaths, six packs of Ray's abs, FIVE REJECTED QUERIES! Four new releases, three chocolate Susies, two lolcats and a ferret in a tree!!!!!!!!

Thanks Mac! :)

vixey
12-19-2008, 07:04 AM
Funny!

C.bronco
12-19-2008, 07:05 AM
Cheers Vixey! I had to write that- it's been in my head all day.

I'm off to make macaroons!
Hugs.

Shadow_Ferret
12-19-2008, 07:15 AM
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g76/shadow_ferret/Pin-Up-Christmas2.gif

mscelina
12-19-2008, 07:17 AM
and nary a Doom Bunny in sight...

*sniff*

C.bronco
12-19-2008, 09:26 AM
:D

C.bronco
12-19-2008, 09:27 AM
mscelina, there are more carols to come. ;)

maestrowork
12-19-2008, 09:06 PM
Party at C.bronco's house.

Ol' Fashioned Girl
12-19-2008, 09:08 PM
I like the 12th day best! :)

Don
12-19-2008, 09:18 PM
Bravo!

(Hmm... no axe-wielding maniac, either. :()

regdog
12-19-2008, 09:31 PM
:roll:

And no lightning shooting dungeon mistress :(

Shadow_Ferret
12-19-2008, 09:35 PM
But every day has a ferret. Can't beat that. :)

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g76/shadow_ferret/adamsholidayweb.jpg

maestrowork
12-19-2008, 09:42 PM
But every day has a ferret. Can't beat that. :)

What do we do with the leftovers? The freezer is too small.

Shadow_Ferret
12-19-2008, 09:45 PM
*decides not to touch the obvious: "eat me" line*

C.bronco
12-20-2008, 09:01 PM
Upcoming classics will include Mscelina The Red Nosed Doom Bunny, and
I Saw Jaycinth Whipping Santa Claus

maestrowork
12-20-2008, 09:05 PM
Don't forget "cray: The Little Hummer Boy" and "III Sliver Kings."