last-minute gift idea for guys: "Flame" by Burger King

Pagey's_Girl

Still plays with dolls
Registered
Reaction score
:eek:

Forget hamburger - once, some years ago, I spilled vanilla coffee all over myself while trying to put the lid on the cup in the cafeteria at work. It wasn't hot enough to burn me, I hadn't put milk in it yet and, as luck would have it, I was wearing a black sweater with a very dark brown and navy-blue print skirt, so it didn't show. However, for the rest of that day, people would start talking to me, break off in mid-sentence sniffing, then exclaim, "Oh my God, you smell so good! What is that?!"

Last edited:

Annabella

writer again
Registered
Reaction score
:eek:

Forget hamburger - once, some years ago, I spilled vanilla coffee all over myself while trying to put the lid on the cup in the cafeteria at work. It wasn't hot enough to burn me, I hadn't put milk in it yet and, as luck would have it, I was wearing a black sweater with a very dark brown and navy-blue print skirt, so it didn't show. However, for the rest of that day, people would start talking to me, break off in mid-sentence sniffing, then exclaim, "Oh my God, you smell so good! What is that?!"

You might be on to something there. You could make millions!