PDA

View Full Version : So, I fear that my humor gets lost in the shuffle here...

James81
12-17-2008, 10:16 PM
...cause I'm too busy debating things in the politics forums or what not.

So, in order to rectify that, I'm going to ask you all to post up some subjects and I'll try to make them funny.

Feel free to join in if you want. Let's have some laughs.

scarletpeaches
12-17-2008, 10:17 PM
Piles.

Piles so big they make your arse feel like a space hopper.

joyce
12-17-2008, 10:24 PM
Scabies and E.D..........

James81
12-17-2008, 10:27 PM
Piles.

Piles so big they make your arse feel like a space hopper.

Ever wonder what was in Olivia Newton's John?

Gomer's Pile.

kekeke

Ok, I can do better than that.

NeuroFizz
12-17-2008, 10:28 PM
Fibonacci numbers and the mathematics of spirals.
http://www.crystalinks.com/fibonacci.html

And all this time
I thought
insanity would spiral
into the maelstrom
of muddled hell,
not expand with
the clarity of
Fibonacci

[I guess you have to be there...]

James81
12-17-2008, 10:32 PM
Scabies and E.D..........

A guy was on a business trip to Texas and bought a really cool pair of snakeskin boots. He was so excited and couldn't wait to show his new boots to his wife. Returning from his trip late the next evening, his wife was in the bathroom getting ready for bed. He quickly stripped naked, except for his new snakeskin boots and stood in the bedroom to wait for her. As the wife emerged from the bathroom he asked, "Well honey, do you notice anything special?" She replied, "Yeah, its limp." "It's not limp!" exclaimed her husband. "It's admiring my new snakeskin boots!" "Well, next time buy a hat."

rhymegirl
12-17-2008, 10:33 PM
Hairy underarms

James81
12-17-2008, 10:36 PM
Hairy underarms

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd155/hrtofdixie69/525-armpit-tattoo.jpg

maestrowork
12-17-2008, 10:37 PM
Hairy underarms

His new CD came out just in time for Christmas.

Kitrianna
12-17-2008, 10:43 PM
A guy was on a business trip to Texas and bought a really cool pair of snakeskin boots. He was so excited and couldn't wait to show his new boots to his wife. Returning from his trip late the next evening, his wife was in the bathroom getting ready for bed. He quickly stripped naked, except for his new snakeskin boots and stood in the bedroom to wait for her. As the wife emerged from the bathroom he asked, "Well honey, do you notice anything special?" She replied, "Yeah, its limp." "It's not limp!" exclaimed her husband. "It's admiring my new snakeskin boots!" "Well, next time buy a hat."

:ROFL: