PDA

View Full Version : 'ello, 'ello, 'ello

bluntforcetrauma
12-16-2008, 08:02 PM
Finally, this library pc lets me into the AW! Been busy working on my third novel, 'Pinnacle'. 10,033 words deep and rising. Had a whole bunch of interestingly bizarre crap happen to me over Thanksgiving. Someday I'll give you the lowdown on what almost went down.

Y'know- some days, I reckon a fella might try and hawk his wares to agents. Who knows? It sounds like a novel idea.:D

To Mac and all the rest of my good friends and enemies here, have a very Merry Christmas. My e-mail is;

rickjonesbyname@yahoo.com

Please write. I miss y'all. I didn't wanna say anything, but my rep points are lookin' kinda puny. :cry:Doncha love me no mo'?

I'd love to take you all home in the trunk of my car- some of you look like you would fit nicely.

Luuurrrrvvve,
Rick

Shadow_Ferret
12-16-2008, 08:08 PM
Hey, BFT! Nice to sees you. :)

Merry Christmas to you, too.

writerterri
12-16-2008, 08:38 PM
It's nice to know you still think about us! Glad to see you. Have a wonderful day! And smile! It becomes you.

HeronW
12-16-2008, 08:56 PM
Good to see you Rick, glad you can drop in and see us.

regdog
12-16-2008, 09:00 PM
Glad you're able to drop in and visit. Merry Christmas

Susie
12-16-2008, 09:14 PM
Aww, blunt, so glad to 'see' ya! That's super about your novel and much good luck. I hadn't seen you 'round or I woulda given you lots o' reppies with :Cake:! :D Merry Christmas to you and hope all is well. (((((((((HUGS))))))

DL Hegel
12-16-2008, 09:16 PM
hey BFT,

Happy holidays--big hugs--good to seeya--as always.

dl

bluntforcetrauma
12-18-2008, 09:24 PM
I haven't time on this library pc to answer each reply- just suffice it to say I never stop thinking of any of you...I have your names written on my ceiling. And when I'm putting on my lipstick, I plan on whom I should to cross off the list next. :?D

Luuurrrvvveeee,
Rick

Shadow_Ferret
12-18-2008, 09:27 PM
I haven't time on this library pc to answer each reply- just suffice it to say I never stop thinking of any of you...I have your names written on my ceiling. And when I'm putting on my lipstick, I plan on whom I should to cross off the list next. :?D

Luuurrrvvveeee,
Rick
That sounded really disturbing.

And yet...

...strangely arrousing.

:)