Mystical/psychic experiences with animals

StephanieFox

Maybull the Bulldog
Registered
Reaction score
I was thinking about pitching an article about special mystical or psychic experiences and relationships people have had with their pets. Is there anyone out there who has had experiences like this with their pet? Would you be willing to talk with me? If you are in the USA, that would mean a phone conversation sometime in the future. If you are outside of the USA, we'd have to figure something out.

Right now I'm just getting ideas together. If the pitch is accepted, I'd like to call and talk with several people about this. If this hasn't happened to you, but you know someone who has had an experience, that would be great as well.

Thanks in advance.

ideagirl

Registered
Reaction score
I was thinking about pitching an article about special mystical or psychic experiences and relationships people have had with their pets. Is there anyone out there who has had experiences like this with their pet? Would you be willing to talk with me? If you are in the USA, that would mean a phone conversation sometime in the future. If you are outside of the USA, we'd have to figure something out.

Right now I'm just getting ideas together. If the pitch is accepted, I'd like to call and talk with several people about this. If this hasn't happened to you, but you know someone who has had an experience, that would be great as well.

Thanks in advance.

Happened to me. Let me know if the project goes forward.