PDA

View Full Version : my cat's more adorable than yours

Mela
12-15-2008, 09:22 PM
After a day of trying, Amber finally disengaged the dangling Christmas ball from the tree's lower limb, shimmied it around the living room floor and then it disappeared. I was vacuuming Saturday and discovered, behind a baker's rack, that she had not only stashed the ball there but her little purple dog.

So it looks as though that little corner of the room had become a holding area for her toys until she wanted to play with them again. If she were doing this consciously, I'd say that's the most adorable thing EVER.

I ask you, it's adorable, right? Well, is it?

alleycat
12-15-2008, 09:24 PM
All cats are adorable . . . unless they have their claws embedded in your back (I had that happen one time) or groin area.

DL Hegel
12-15-2008, 09:32 PM
All cats are adorable . . . unless they have their claws embedded in your back (I had that happen one time) or groin area.

thanks for sharing Bad Santa cat:)

Yes all cats cute--except when they are clawing you.

smoothseas
12-15-2008, 09:33 PM
I ask you, it's adorable, right? Well, is it?

*sighs in disappointment* and here I opened this up thinkin' I was gonna see some cute kitty pics.

p.s. In all my long life, I've never met a cat I didn't like. Well, maybe a scant one or two, but that was only because they had neurotic owners.

Kitrianna
12-15-2008, 09:34 PM
My kitten, Zeus, stashes his toys in places that I can't find and he can't remember. He has also repeatedly torn every ornament within reach off of the tree and played with them because he can't find his toys and of course got his Christmas present early cause he gave me the look.

Yes, cats are adorable little dictators. :D

Shadow_Ferret
12-15-2008, 09:57 PM
I hate cats, so no, it's just annoying. :D

selkn.asrai
12-15-2008, 10:12 PM
My cat used to do that with pens and pencils when she was a kitten; she'd steal them from wherever she found them and carried them around the house in her mouth like a dog with a bone. She hid them behind a chair. Another cat we had (God rest her) did that with hairbands; she piled them neatly on top of her scratching post. It was so cute.
And our new cat likes to fetch... he's rather odd.

Stlight
12-16-2008, 04:46 AM
One of mine did hid egg shells, his brother hid radishes. Radishes were better.