PDA

View Full Version : I'll be darned ... lists and indents

Saint Fool
12-13-2008, 10:15 PM
clean house
bathe dog
edit and make the really long sentence really really really long because even though it wraps in the message box it doesn't wrap around to the right place in the preview because it is too short ---- really --- too short. (this is too cool)

ETA: After posting it wrapped just fine, but not in the preview. Hmpf!

Can I copy and change to bullets?
clean house
bathe dog
write a really long sentence to see if it will wrap around to the right place (this is too cool)Wow!

Now a block indent?
aksdflkasdjflkdjfkjf fjfddjfdfdfjdfjffkladflflkjsfopsifwemrkjfn euwriuaewmnr pof fasf lkejsj pewo tlfnjkqu n43 oe kfjasldf weoi ru WERJA OEWRIQIU K FIOERULKA ERUAIOEW AKLJER LAJ
SJFKLJAEWIOR OADKFJ KASDJF LKJASFKLJSDA;

I really had not a clue that I could do this. Of course, once I post it will probably look really wonky and I'll have to make a second post whining that it looked fine in preview.

Maryn
12-13-2008, 10:21 PM
I am duly impressed!

Maryn, easy

Beach Bunny
12-13-2008, 11:12 PM
Oh cool.
I never paid attention to the tool bar.
What does php code do?

regdog
12-14-2008, 12:15 AM
Hmm just write and hit the buttons on top

and wait to see

what happens

interesting

i wonder if I'll ever figure

out what these buttons mean

i doubt it

but one should never

stop learning
should one
no

Medievalist
12-14-2008, 02:07 AM
There's a small (and I do mean small) amount of tweaking MacAllister can do regarding forum options, so if there's something you really really want, it's worth letting her know, in case it's built in.

scarletpeaches
12-14-2008, 02:08 AM
How about a cup of tea springing out of my screen when I touch your avatar?

Don
12-14-2008, 02:22 AM
There's a small (and I do mean small) amount of tweaking MacAllister can do regarding forum options, so if there's something you really really want, it's worth letting her know, in case it's built in.
Yeah, but don't bother asking her for the machine gun, hand grenade, and mortar smileys that are available. She's being a meany and has already said she's not gonna let us have them.

I still think we could solve a lot of problems for the mods if she'd open up the armory. :roll:

Saint Fool
12-14-2008, 02:25 AM
I'm just embarassed at the time I've spent trying to center something when all I had to do was look up.

but if the mods get machine guns and grenades, can't the rest of us have pitchforks and torches?

Don
12-14-2008, 02:28 AM
The mods don't need machine guns and grenades, they've got the annihilation button. :D

Maryn
12-14-2008, 02:45 AM
How about a cup of tea springing out of my screen when I touch your avatar?Forget tea, woman. How about Jared Leto springing to life when I touch your signature image?

Tea. Hah!

Maryn, far more practical

scarletpeaches
12-14-2008, 02:46 AM
There's just no answer to that.

scarletpeaches, admiring Maryn's taste in both signing-off and in signatures.

Beach Bunny
12-14-2008, 04:56 AM
Yeah, but don't bother asking her for the machine gun, hand grenade, and mortar smileys that are available. She's being a meany and has already said she's not gonna let us have them.

I still think we could solve a lot of problems for the mods if she'd open up the armory. :roll:
You can always build your own in photobucket. ;)

I can call in airborne when I need it:
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f166/dolphindancer/smileys/US_paratroopers.gif

TsukiRyoko
12-14-2008, 05:50 AM
I've gotta say
This is craziness
And I think I need to pay more attention

to the things in the tool bar
because there's some pretty cool[PHP]stuff up[PHP] here and I need to
use it

more often

SPMiller
12-14-2008, 06:28 AM
I have a suspicion that the php tags are specialized code tags to colorize php code.

for($x = 0; $x < 10; $x += 1) { echo "."; }Looks like I'm a winner.

SPMiller
12-14-2008, 06:30 AM
(P.S. -- php sucks.)