PDA

View Full Version : AW's ongoing sagas; A Suggestion

Beach Bunny
12-12-2008, 01:06 PM
We have two ongoing stories which are posted weekly in the Office Party, "Fajita Sunrise" and "Evil Stalks the Castle". While I don't always post something, I am enjoying both of them thoroughly. I can't wait to read the next installments. :)

However, I do have a suggestion to make to the authors of these sagas. If you write it in third person POV, it is much easier for me to follow the story, than when the episode is written in first person POV. Especially, if the person posting the episode is not the author.

I have a very tiny brain. It no longer works very well and I am so easily confused. Help a Bunny out. ;)

Stew21
12-12-2008, 02:22 PM
I also have a suggestion. When then ongoing sagas come to a satisfactory end, please port them to the AW History forum; it's like the Smithsonian of AW. I'm one of the curators. I'll take good care of them and showcase them properly, I promise.

vixey
12-12-2008, 05:36 PM
As one of the writers of EStC, I completely understand and agree. When several writers are involved, you never know how something is going to be written. It's a challenge, both fun and tricky, to write subsequent chapters once the story has begun. It's actually difficult to switch from so many different first person POV's. I'll suggest to our writers that we consider 3rd person POV.

Thanks for the suggestion!

And, Stew...good point about archiving it in AW History!

regdog
12-12-2008, 06:25 PM
**Grumble- starts changes to chapter 5 of Evil Stalks the Castle**

Shadow_Ferret
12-12-2008, 07:22 PM
I have a very tiny brain. It no longer works very well and I am so easily confused. Help a Bunny out. ;)
*sticks a straw in bunny's ear and blows her brain up*

Better? :)

Stew21
12-12-2008, 07:38 PM
I deflated bunny's beach ball this morning in another thread. You might want to blow that up too while you're at it, Ed. :)

cray
12-12-2008, 07:40 PM
who are the authors?

Shadow_Ferret
12-12-2008, 07:44 PM
Aren't you one?

cray
12-12-2008, 07:46 PM
NO

Shadow_Ferret
12-12-2008, 07:47 PM
That's not what I heard.

Kitrianna
12-12-2008, 10:00 PM
Sorry bunny girl, as the one who started EStC and wrote the last chapter, I won't change my POV now. It would significantly alter the way it reads as far as I'm concerned. I will not however speak for my esteemed colleagues.

It's brain strain once a week or possibly only once every 3 weeks. It can't hurt that much :D