New Atlantis a Contested Text Sir Francis Bacon

Bo Sullivan

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Hi all :)

I have just made a Mobipocket book which contains the text of New Atlantis. I was given permission to do so by The British Library in London. It is called New Atlantis a Contested Text. I believe it is the work of Sir Walter Raleigh (1552-1618).

It is also available on Lulu for a $1.00 download.

I have studied Elizabethan history from the age of 9. I learned then, that Bacon had little Latin. I wanted to learn Latin and I was told if I was to study Elizabethan literature I would not need latin.

My original book of 401 pages has disappeared from my computer, during the course of my Elizabethan studies which I recommenced in 1989 and worked through until 2005, and had to stop due to harrassment. I then published The King's Quinto The Life and Times of Sir Walter Raleigh (1552-1618) in its abridged format. One day I would like to find the original 401 page text and reintroduce the book through Caesar Publishing, which is my own publishing company.

If you desire, you may read New Atlantis which has been hidden from the World for 400 years. It is a beautiful work which was not completed or perfected.

Bo :cry:

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats, Bo, but sorry that happened about your other book. That's really rough. ((((((HUGS)))))).

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score