Today is ((((((((((HUGS)))))))) day!

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
When you give a rp (and I know you will) :) put in a (((((((HUGS)))))). The repee will feel better and you'll feel good giving it and bet you'll get one back, too! PS Idea stimulated by celina's in the Royal thread. Thx much!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Last edited:

mscelina

Teh doommobile, drivin' rite by you
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Going shopping with Soccer Mom and Bubastes for fu
Gee, Susie. I'm already making the Royals give random hugs to mods as a royal decree today. I guess it's just hugs all over.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Beach Bunny

The Provocative One
Registered
Reaction score
I'm coming out of the closet.

This is for Susie:
hug.gif

Susie

Registered
Reaction score
That's cool, celina. We have an all-around (((((((HUGS)))))) day! ((((((((HUGS)))))) to you and everyone!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hug001.gif
((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))

JLCwrites

Registered
Reaction score
:LilLove::e2grouphu::LilLove:
Either everyone is hugging, or things are getting very kinky around here!

Yeshanu

Elf Queen
Registered
Reaction score
Huggles to everyone. I agree. It's a huggy kind of day. (((Hugs)))

Susie

Registered
Reaction score
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) back atcha everyone!

Susie

Registered
Reaction score
We need more ((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))! :) Thx much, guys for all the (((((((((HUGS)))))))) and super friendship!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Holiday Hugs is something I'm making for the first time this year. Mr. Maryn's "team" (employees he supervises) has doubled and we can't afford to give each member a small gift unless it's really cheap--like baking is.

1. Get one bag each of bite-size, waffle-shaped pretzels, Hershey's Hugs candies (a white chocolate striped with regular chocolate in the classic "kiss" shape, individually wrapped in striped foil), and M&M's chocolate candies (Smarties for the Brits). Please note that mini-twists, alphabet pretzels, etc. do not work; the chocolate drips through because the openings are too large.

2. Heat the oven to 170ºF (75 C). Set a number of bite-size, waffle-shaped pretzels (one for each treat) in a single layer on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, then top each pretzel with an unwrapped Hershey's Hug.

3. Bake for 4 to 6 minutes, until the chocolates feel soft when touched with a wooden spoon. It is easy to overheat them, so go carefully and try just a few until you can get the timing exactly right. Remove the cookie sheet from the oven and quickly (gently) press an M&M's candy into the center of each Hug.

4. Allow the treats to cool for a few minutes, then place them in the refrigerator to set, about 10 minutes.

Enjoy!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs for you all))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

roncouch

The Couchmeister
Registered
Reaction score
(((((((((((((((Friends and Enemies)))))))))))))))