WESTERN HUMOR CHALLENGE

Festus

No limits to imagination
Registered
Reaction score
Howdy folks,

What do you all think about having the above challenge? Now this is the holiday season and everyone is gonna be busy enough, so if enough folks want to participate, I'd reckon the challenge would be set for January.

I'd recommend that as long as it's Western-related, the sky would be the limit for stories. Mainly, I'd like to read something that'd make my ribs hurt from laughing!

Anyone have any comments or suggestions?

Puma

Retired and loving it!
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back, Podnuh! We shore have been missing you around the old corral. Humor? in January? sounds pretty good to me. I kind of like the idea of wide open - no word limits or recommendations - just tell a good rib tickling western story. Count me in. Puma

JeanneTGC

I *am* Catwoman...and Gini Koch
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ginikoch.com
I think I could be persuaded to give 'er a try...:D Feel free to post this challenge in the Humor forum, too.

{HUGS} pard, it's good to see you back!

Puma

Retired and loving it!
Registered
Reaction score
Now come-on, OFG - you've got to give it a try. I'm sure you can think of some funny situations that would work in a western. Puma

Appalachian Writer

Somewhere in the hills....
Registered
Reaction score
I might wade in if I can think of something funny. We haven't had a good western challenge since the summer. Thanks, Festus, and it's nice to see you back. :D

Puma

Retired and loving it!
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Amy - I'd say an essay would be fine - as long as it's humorous. Festus wants to laugh (don't we all these days). Puma

Festus

No limits to imagination
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Amy,

Essays, poetry, words in a row - it's all good, just as Puma says - all we're really after is some good humor!