Where is this guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

davemanfive

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
Dear Forum,
We are a production company based in Australia. We are trying to track down a guy who sent us a script 6 months ago!
The script is about a diver and the Indian ocean tsunami.
The synopsis has had us take this to executive producers and a few agents globally.
The story is about a diver called Dan Carrick and a girl called Mae Leng and a hostage crisis during the tsunami in 2004.
We are interested in buying this script but don't know where this guy is, he left no phone number or anything on the script went sent to us last year.
Any clues would be good.
Dave
Man five productions.

clockwork

In the zone...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
redzonefilm.net
Hi Dave,

Sorry you're having a bit of trouble locating this guy, it sounds like he's missing out on a great opportunity because of some very stupid schoolboy errors!

Thankfully for you, I know exactly how you can find him. All you have to do is go to the nearest mirror... and look inside it!

There he is! It's you, silly! You're the one who submitted a script without any contact info on it! Now you can put yourself in touch with yourself, the two of you can have a couple of lunches and meetings and you can get this project moving!

Glad to be of service.

(I must say, it was a bit surprising that you couldn't find him yourself. I mean, given that you share the same IP address. Are you sure you're a real production company?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.