I'm /not/ an a**, really.

SouthernFriedJulie

Hidin' the bodies
Registered
Reaction score
Website
blacklabelbooks.blogspot.com
I've gotten a few reps lately and I can't rep back. Having all sorts of issues from the quick reply to viewing profiles.

I don't think it's the forum, methinks it be my computer. So, if I haven't repped you, it's because of that, not the a** part. I promise. Really.

So, THANKS!

(feel free to dump some love to those who deserve it, too)

Last edited:

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I hereby volunteer to forward a rep point for you. Just tell me who and give me a link to the post.

Maryn, helper monkey

Beach Bunny

The Provocative One
Registered
Reaction score
If dumping the cookies on Joe's floor doesn't work (He needs to vacuum again anyway. He forgot to move the furniture. Again.); try this engineers trick for fixing malfunctioning electronics: give it a good whack. :Hammer:

SouthernFriedJulie

Hidin' the bodies
Registered
Reaction score
Website
blacklabelbooks.blogspot.com
I hereby volunteer to forward a rep point for you. Just tell me who and give me a link to the post.

Maryn, helper monkey

I would, but I can't PM either. Thanks, though! I'll just post something witty in reply in the thread. :-D

I'm sure everyone understands. Maybe you should dump your cookies, etc. and see if that helps. Or whack the computer.

Whacking, yes. Whacking is good.

Sure, like TJ says, you could dump your cookies.

Or, since it's Christmas -- Maybe you need a whole new computer? :)

I know I could use one. Just got this one back from repairs. Supposed to get a new hard drive, they just reformatted this one. LOOOOOOSERS, fail.

Just don't toss your cookies...because someone will have to clean that up, and it's not going to be me. :)

You beat me to the tossing, dang it.

Not in the living room! I just vacuumed!

Too late.

If dumping the cookies on Joe's floor doesn't work (He needs to vacuum again anyway. He forgot to move the furniture. Again.); try this engineers trick for fixing malfunctioning electronics: give it a good whack. :Hammer:

Mwahahaha...I left a spot.

My old comp, 'Kenny', loved it when I beat him. All I had to do was give him the 'look' and he'd start purring like a kitten.

MoonWriter

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
I was wondering about that, SFJulie. I feel better now. Wait, now that I think of it, Susie seems to be the only one not having problem repping me. Wow, lots of people will be getting new computers this Christmas - then, in January, I won't be able to keep up with all the reps.

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I was wondering about that, SFJulie. I feel better now. Wait, now that I think of it, Susie seems to be the only one not having problem repping me. Wow, lots of people will be getting new computers this Christmas - then, in January, I won't be able to keep up with all the reps.
Really?! I wanna MacBook! The 13 inch one's fine. :e2woo:

Huh? What?

Aw, man...:e2bummed:

MoonWriter

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Wish I had the money, Ben. The only thing I have in common with Santa is that I do my best (not good) work at night. Oh yeah, I could lose a few pounds too.

Hope you get that Mac. No, not that one, the computer. Silly man.

Last edited: