Study of Sports.com

WerenCole

Funny what? Do I amuse you?
Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just thought I would let you know about an interesting writing opportunity at StudyofSports.com.

The site is looking for a writer for every one of the 121 professional sports teams in the four major sports (MLB, NHL, NBA, NFL). Writers must be fans, knowledgeable about current events and the history of their teams and have an interesting writing style.

We currently have 55 or so writers (not sure what the current count is) and always on the lookout for somebody new.

The contact for the site is Benjamin Edwards and can be reached at [email protected] to find out what teams are still available.

Don't actually want to write for the site? Come on over and read some of our stuff, we can use all the support we can get as we grow. The site is constantly evolving and soon will start one of its first major renovations.

Note, the Boston teams are taken (I am the Sox writer, if you haven't checked out my stuff yet. . . look at my State of the Red Sox Nation thread for links) but I hear that most Phoenix area stuff is still available. Also note that this is a non-paying gig but if we can get a good buzz going around that can change soon.

I am free to answer any question that anybody might have, just let me know.

Last edited: