ARGH!!! Waiting for baby news!!!

JoNightshade

has finally arrived
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ramseyhootman.com
I have a good friend who is having a baby, like, RIGHT NOW, and about 10 minutes ago I MISSED A CALL from the hospital! So I call back, and they said they could not put me through because they were in the labor/delivery room.

So I was like ARGH, but they just called me! But no dice. So then I call my husband, who says he thought the hospital had a list of people they auto-called when the baby was born because the husband said we were on the "call list."

So I call the hospital back. I say, okay, I know you can't put me through. But I think you have an automatic call list and I was on it, and so I was wondering if you could just tell me if the baby--

"No, THAT IS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. GOOD BYE." And they hung up. WTF?!?! Seriously! Just look at the list! I'm on it! AAAAAARRRRRGHHHH!!!

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com
That does, indeed, suck, Jo. This is why I'm glad our hospital does not have a ban on cell phones. However, it is important to remember your charger.

Hopefully you hear something soon!

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
I know, I got a text msg from a friend the other day announcing her delivery, and it was like, THAT DAY....I was amazed.

Don't worry, somebody will call. Can you go to the hospital?

JoNightshade

has finally arrived
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ramseyhootman.com
I heard back! Daddy called! Baby was born this morning and everyone is doing fine! It's a girl, Paige. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :snoopy:

JoNightshade

has finally arrived
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ramseyhootman.com
And I wish I could go to the hospital, but they moved to Canada a few months ago.

Now I am awaiting photos. :)

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
Yay! I saw your title and thought, "Wow, that was fast. Wasn't she just deciding if she wanted a baby, like, last week?" ;)

By the way: offer still stands.

That goes for everyone: if you have a baby and decide the whole baby thing isn't for you, send them to me and I will love them and squeeze them and call them Snookypiesweetiepickles.

Beach Bunny

The Provocative One
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations to your friend, Jo! :)

That goes for everyone: if you have a baby and decide the whole baby thing isn't for you, send them to me and I will love them and squeeze them and call them Snookypiesweetiepickles.
Will you take a twenty-four year old? :D I'm thinking of giving my son up for adoption. Him trying to act like an adult is SO not working out. :rolleyes:

Yeshanu

Elf Queen
Registered
Reaction score
Will you take a twenty-four year old? :D I'm thinking of giving my son up for adoption. Him trying to act like an adult is SO not working out. :rolleyes:

My kids (twenty and twenty-three) are pretty adult acting most of the time, more so than me most days. But it might be worth it sending them to Jenna. Just as long as she video records their reaction to being called, "Snookypiesweetiepickles." :D