Congratulations, NaNoWriMo Winners!

Sophia

Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
I've started seeing the winner icons on the boards, and it's put a big smile on my face. I've felt more involved with other people's experiences this year than ever before, and I'm really pleased to see people crossing that finishing line. I'm also inspired by your success, cheesey though it may sound! Very well done!

:Trophy: :hooray: :PartySmil

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
Yep, congrats to all the winners! That's quite an accomplishment and also to those who are almost at the finish line. Way2go!

Saint Fool

Registered
Reaction score
It's really neat to click on the buddy's list and see folks who have won or who will be getting that pretty bar in the next day or so. Congrats and thanks for inspiring me to continue. (less than 5,000 to go.)

Last edited:

Kalyke

Registered
Reaction score
I'm there!!! I feel so happy. Now I can do laundry-- to tell the truth, everything has gotten away. I've been sitting in this chair for hours, and I can say the novel does not make total sence right now. I will keep working on it, but the story is told (maybe a bit thin in areas. A big push is needed troops! Keep on trucking. You can do it! Yes We CAN!

Rose English

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Me too, finished today! Thank you to the well wishers. My house is also buried under a months worth of dust, laundry, toys not tidied away, the little circles of paper from the hole punch, Skittles wrappers, dog hair, un-marshalled coffee cups...yuk!

Deccydiva

Back from the dead
Registered
Reaction score
A huge thank you to everyone who has sent good wishes, whether to all of us participating, winners in general or the super heros who have taken the trouble to repp me!
:thankyou:

As for those of you are nearly at the finish line - come on, you can do it, we're all here at the party waiting for you! :e2drunk:

Yeshanu

Elf Queen
Registered
Reaction score
I'll be joining you all in the winner's circle tomorrow. See you there and then!

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
**shouts from sidelines**

You can do it!

Congratulations!

And thanks to all who repped and/or congratulated me!

Cyber-champagne for everyone on the 30th - regardless of NaNo status! :D

Ditto. And that sounds like a fabulous party...count me in! :D