Don't forget!!!

Yeshanu

Elf Queen
Registered
Reaction score
I have it on unimpeachable authority that those of you on the other side of the world can now officially verify your word count. The rest of us may have to wait a few hours, but if you're over 50k, do it right away so you can put the super-awesome winner widget into your sig and let everyone else on the boards know how insane awesome you are!

Deccydiva

Back from the dead
Registered
Reaction score
It did! It did! :)
If I can get it to work, then everybody else can! :D

rhgibson

Registered
Reaction score
Hmm, I don't know about that. I tried to put my winner's badge into my sig but failed. On the NaNo site they said don't link it to them, so I did the right click on the image (PC), saved it in my documents, and then from there tried to copy the image and paste it into my signature but that didn't work. Oh well...

Kalyke

Registered
Reaction score
Hmm, I don't know about that. I tried to put my winner's badge into my sig but failed. On the NaNo site they said don't link it to them, so I did the right click on the image (PC), saved it in my documents, and then from there tried to copy the image and paste it into my signature but that didn't work. Oh well...

I saved a small winner's badge into my photo program (Kodak), so that it gets put in my signature just like a photo. I could do that with the original participant badge, but I could not upload one that actually gave my word count. I think it was a firefox problem.