It's going to be big and sloppy...

Adam Israel

Formerly known as StoneTable
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.adamisrael.com
IMG_0240.JPG

We saw this beautiful thing today and couldn't pass it up. She's a Neapolitan Mastiff/English Bulldog mix (two of my favorite breeds).

Full-grown, she should be between 75-100lb. She's met at home by two sisters (a boxer and a blue heeler/border collie mix) and four cats. The other dogs are happy to have a playmate. The cats are plotting revenge.

Last edited:

Stlight

ideas are floating where they will
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
where you can put sugar sprinkles on lots of thing
Begin training tomorrow! No kidding Victoria said it makes them happy and they are a little stubborn. But your house should be safe. I see you have one piece of furniture in it. Most surprising with the Blue Heeler. The Walker did wonders for the older dogs (pit and border/chow mix), but the furniture....

Pit mix ate one of those rope toys, vet visit, so watch her when she plays with those. Everyone is different, everyday each one is different.

you lucky thang you! Huggie bundles!

Stlight

Last edited:

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Good luck. Hope she turns out to be a great dog.

I always wanted a mastiff, but ended up with a Min Pin and then a pug. I learned a lesson when our Min had gotten older an sick. It is always a good thing to be able to pick your dog up and carry them up and downstairs and on and off the bed, especially after they've gone blind.

Jimmyboy1

Banned
Reaction score
I hate it when they grow a bunch, but still think they're puppies and can sit on you. Those elbows...ow!
What's her name?
I have two dogs in a story of mine. One's a female mastiff named "Queenie" and the other is a mini weiner dog named "Caesar". You can guess which one is the boss.

Adam Israel

Formerly known as StoneTable
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.adamisrael.com
She is just too sweet. What are you gonna name her?​

We're going with Ripley, after the character from Alien :D

Is she married?

Baby steps. Potty training comes first.

To Haggis: Are you being unfaithful to Mindy!? You DOG!

To Stonetable: She's adorable. Don't let her get mixed up with Haggis. He's a cad.

Haggis is old enough to be her Grandfather. Maybe even great-Grandfather. She'll run circles around him. :D

MsK

Registered
Reaction score
IMG_0240.JPG

We saw this beautiful thing today and couldn't pass it up. She's a Neapolitan Mastiff/English Bulldog mix (two of my favorite breeds).

Full-grown, she should be between 75-100lb. She's met at home by two sisters (a boxer and a blue heeler/border collie mix) and four cats. The other dogs are happy to have a playmate. The cats are plotting revenge.

She is just too, too, too cute!
How did that breeding mix come about?