Demon Cat...

astonwest

2 WIP? A glutton for punishment
Registered
Reaction score
Website
astonwest.com
Holy crap! Just a moment ago, our cat (who was in a dead sleep) jerked awake and hissed up at the ceiling. Scared the hell (no pun intended) out of both my wife and me.

I think the thing's possessed (or just suffering from a nightmare). Anyone know of a good fiery volcano I could throw her into?

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not Kirk, Spock, Luke, Flash or Arthur frellin
Website
www.myspace.com
Holy crap! Just a moment ago, our cat (who was in a dead sleep) jerked awake and hissed up at the ceiling. Scared the hell (no pun intended) out of both my wife and me.

I think the thing's possessed (or just suffering from a nightmare). Anyone know of a good fiery volcano I could throw her into?
my girl cat would stand on my noggin--wake me from a dead sleep--singing her song at 3am--LOL

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
My Tuxedo did the same thing the other night! She was asleep on top of the entertainment center - suddenly jumped straight up, hissing and spitting, kicked a heavy solid-glass picture frame off the side of it - which scared her even worse as it shattered against the hearth - and then disappeared for the rest of the evening.

Do you think they got a simulcast from the Mother Ship or something?

astonwest

Registered
Reaction score
Website
astonwest.com
"Demon cat" is redundant.
Yes, but it's so bad it needed repeating... :)

My Tuxedo did the same thing the other night! She was asleep on top of the entertainment center - suddenly jumped straight up, hissing and spitting, kicked a heavy solid-glass picture frame off the side of it - which scared her even worse as it shattered against the hearth - and then disappeared for the rest of the evening.

Do you think they got a simulcast from the Mother Ship or something?

I'm going to have to keep a close eye on both of our furballs...this one has also been "kneading" my wife's throat at night. She thought it was just the cat trying to love up on her.

Now, I'm not so sure...

mscelina

Teh doommobile, drivin' rite by you
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Going shopping with Soccer Mom and Bubastes for fu
About five years ago, I was working at my desk and my cat Liliith was asleep on my lap. So as I sit there, typing up some pithy brilliance, all of a sudden the cat woke up, hissing screaming and clawing at my face. Needless to say, said psycho cat went sailing across the room and landed against the wall. By the time she hit the floor, she was calm enough to land on her feet and saunter out of the study with her nose in the air.

She survived just fine. I couldn't leave the house for a week or so.

I think that cats must have vivid dreams.

astonwest

Registered
Reaction score
Website
astonwest.com
Needless to say, said psycho cat went sailing across the room and landed against the wall. By the time she hit the floor, she was calm enough to land on her feet and saunter out of the study with her nose in the air.
Strangely, I do that with ours and she comes back to love up on me...