User name picture How to??

Cinzia8

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

I've been wanting to put a picture under my user name and I've put it in my profile picture insert, but I can't figure out how to get it to show under my user name when I post. Can anyone help? At work I use a PC and at home a Mac.

Thanks,
Cinzia

Jersey Chick

Up all night to get Loki
Registered
Reaction score
in the state of carefully controlled chaos
Website
www.kimberlynee.com
Okay - I think there's a sticky around here somewhere - but here goes

Click on User CP. On the left hand side of the User CP screen, there's a list of items. Find the one that says Edit Your Avatar and click on that. You'll get a bunch of different avatars to choose from, and I think you have to have 50 posts before you can upload your own (FIY -Office Party and TIO posts don't count toward that 50 posts).

When you're finished with the avatar, there's also one for profile pictures - I don't know exactly how that works, since I don't have a profile picture (I like being mysterious ;)) so someone else might be able to come along and tell you.

Hope this helps!

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Just a note: you can't get an avatar picture until you've got a post count of 50.

Jersey Chick

Up all night to get Loki
Registered
Reaction score
in the state of carefully controlled chaos
Website
www.kimberlynee.com
There are default avatars. Those you can use. It's only custom ones that require 50 posts. :)

ETA
Cinzia8 - here is the part of the Newbie guide about the User CP and it's many wondrous abilities (you have to scroll down at bit, but it's there) :D

Last edited:

Deleted member 42

Ya know . . . you can donate and get a larger custom avatar and more PM storage.

Just click the PayPal Donate button on the top of the forum page. Any forum page.