LESBIENNE EROTIQUE - Jolie's Lesbian Erotica Contest

Jolie du Pre

To celebrate what turns me on I'm offering a LESBIAN EROTICA CONTEST. The winner will receive a $100 gift certificate to Amazon.com.

Contest Rules:

IF YOUR STORY APPEARS ELSEWHERE, CHECK WITH PUBLISHER BEFORE SUBMITTING!!

1. Authors may be female or male 18 years or older.

2. All flavors of F/F welcome - from Vanilla to BDSM. No men.

3. Stories only. No poetry or flashers.

4. DO NOT SEND ATTACHMENTS. They will be deleted/unread. Your submission should be in the body of an e-mail.

5. INCLUDE TITLE OF YOUR STORY, YOUR NAME OR PEN NAME, YEAR OF COPYRIGHT.

6. Include a bio.

7. INCLUDE THIS STATEMENT WITH YOUR SUBMISSION:

"I am the author of (title of your story) and I own the copyright to (title of your story). I would like to submit my story to Jolie's Lesbian Erotica Contest."

8. E-mail you story to [email protected] with LESBIAN EROTICA CONTEST in your subject line.

9. DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: November 1, 2005. WINNER ANNOUNCED and story posted : January 1, 2006.

GOOD LUCK!

Jolie du Pré
http://www.joliedupre.com

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Jolie, I'm sure I'm not the only erotica author who would need to know what would become of the story that wins before I would consider entering your contest. When, where, and how would it be published, if indeed it would be?

Maryn

Jolie du Pre

Maryn,

You asked,

When, where, and how would it be published, if indeed it would be?

~

First of all, let me give you my biographical information.

I've been an erotica writer since 2001. My stories have appeared on the Web, including Scarlet Letters and the Galleries of the Erotica Readers and Writers Association, and in print in Hot & Bothered 4, Down & Dirty Volume 2 and in the upcoming anthology Best Bondage Erotica 2.

In addition, my e-book "Itching for It'' is coming soon at Extasy Books, and I have another e-Book that's coming soon, "Smile Like You Mean It' which is part of Extasy's Tarot series. I'm known as a writer of lesbian erotica, and I'm very excited to be able to sponsor this contest.

~

The winning story will be posted January 1, 2006. The story will be posted on my site with the author's bio and website information. The story can remain on my site for up to one year. If the author would like it removed before then, that's not a problem.

Jolie
http://www.joliedupre.com