I've found a plot line!

Fresie

She Who Runs The Waves
Registered
Reaction score
Website
galaktio-nova.blogspot.com
Hey, I know it's pretty normal but I'm sooo happy!

I had those two supporting chars who played their little roles in the story, both with their theme-related problems and agendas, everything nice and neat. But I knew from the very beginning my MC's plot line wasn't the only major one in the story. I knew there was something fishy going on in the book behind her back, and suspected it could involve those two!

But I had no idea what it could be. And now BINGO! I was staring at it all along! And I've only just realised what those two are up to! Turns out, they have a serious agenda that fits (and threatens) the MC's story perfectly!

Woohoo! I can't wait to write all their missing scenes, to find out what exactly those two are up to... :e2hammer::e2sling:

Last edited:

eLfwriter

Indiscriminate Tree-Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
:e2woo:

Congrats!! I love it when that happens! It's like the curtain lifts and the angel chorus starts singing and ... and ... it's just wonderful.

*basks in the light of the angel chorus*

In my case, it ended up being a lot of extra work, trying to weave the two stories back together ... but it's still an awesome feeling.

Epiphany = awesome-ness. :D

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It's the best feeling in the world! Enjoy! (and don't forget the dog ;) )

Reaction score
Yay! Sounds like you just had what I call a 'ding ding' moment!

It are teh besterest feeling ever!

:TheWave:

Fresie

She Who Runs The Waves
Registered
Reaction score
Website
galaktio-nova.blogspot.com
Deccydiva, Scarletpeaches, absolutely! It feels great! Thank you!

This NoNaWriMo is very different for me because my two previous NaNo projects were more of a novel-writing exercise and went nowhere. But this time, everything in the story fits and clicks, it's really scary. I like to think that I've gained some novel-writing experience doing it which means NaNo rocks!