IHeartWriting

Lurking in the shadows
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jblynn.wordpress.com
Just saw this on Agent in the Middle

Two New Agents at L. Perkins Agency

We have some personnel changes at the L. Perkins Agency.

Marsha Philitas, who was a part-time erotica agent, has just been promoted to a full time agent and will be working full time for the agency. She is looking to increase her client list. She can be reached at [email protected] and has her own blog, lifestyleagent.wordpress.com

E.K., who was an intern with the agency, will be joining the firm as a junior agent working directly with me. She, too, will be taking on a select number of clients. Her email address is [email protected]

As a result of this expansion, Jenny Rappaport will be focusing more directly on her passions - young adult, science fiction and fantasy.

Irysangel

She of Many Names
Registered
Reaction score
I have mild concern over an agent that will not release his/her full name to the public. E. K. ?

I wonder if it will be released in the near future.

Stacia Kane

Girl Detective
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.staciakane.com
I have mild concern over an agent that will not release his/her full name to the public. E. K. ?

I wonder if it will be released in the near future.

Ditto. HUGE ditto.

I notice "lifestyle agent"' mentones quite a few times on her blog that she is particularly interested in writers who live the lifestyle they're writing about; these both technically would belong in Erotica rather than here, as what she seems to be most interested in is straight erotica from people who live a very erotica-focused life. (That's what her blog seems to say anyway.)

Susan Gable

Dreamer of dreams, teller of tales
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.susangable.com
Ditto. HUGE ditto.

I notice "lifestyle agent"' mentones quite a few times on her blog that she is particularly interested in writers who live the lifestyle they're writing about; these both technically would belong in Erotica rather than here, as what she seems to be most interested in is straight erotica from people who live a very erotica-focused life. (That's what her blog seems to say anyway.)

So, like, you've got to be a Dom/Domme/sub to write it???

<sigh>

She's just looking for someone who looks great in boots, whip in hand, to go on the backcover. ;)

Susan G.

Susan Gable

Dreamer of dreams, teller of tales
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.susangable.com
PS

I also find it very, VERY odd that an agent would have no name, just a set of initials.

So much for an open and honest relationship, huh?

Susan G.

Status
Not open for further replies.