I finally accessed the forums on NaNo

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hi everybody.

Is there a quick link to the AW area on Nano?

Deccydiva

Back from the dead
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not aware of one, but you can always try putting the link in a post. I find I am "lost in the noise" on the NaNo forums, nobody has responded to any of my posts - not even the welcome one - apart from one member who sent me a charming email, so I hope we will correspond.

DragonHeart

Oerba Yun Fang
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.thefinalfantasy.com
Ah, I see you've already found it. Guess I was a bit too slow. XD Well, for anyone else who's having trouble finding it, the link is here. First time I went looking it was pretty well buried, heh.

And back to writing for me. I'm still behind, blarg.

riteideas

Seems to be a pretty big gimmic. But I've been sucked in twice. I'm actually writing more everyday instead of playing on AW.

The wesite is really annoying.

Last edited:

Captain Howdy

closer + prettier than ever
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm getting much more of a sense of community and comraderie from these AW threads than I did when I did NaNo before. I'm only going there to post my word counts. I really enjoy reading the first lines, last lines, best lines, worst lines and other excerpts!

Gogirl

Registered
Reaction score
I like it here much better, too, and I've given up on the Nano site. Very frustrating. I found I was spending too much time trying to get on the site when I could have been writing!

Nano is something we can do anywhere at anytime, I always say. Now if only I'd follow my own advice. ;)

Deccydiva

Back from the dead
Registered
Reaction score
I find the only time I can get the NaNo site to work reasonably efficiently is early morning, when most of America and Canada is asleep! And yes, I get responses on here and so far, nothing from thirty odd posts on NaNo. We older people were asked to contact them by email if we were interested in sharing our NaNo experience. I did. No reply. :Shrug:

Go AW WriMo's! :PartySmil