NaNo Bloggers

Lavinia

Registered
Reaction score
I wanted to check out a few nano blogs so went to a few blogs of posters here on the nano forum of AW, but most of those had nothing to do with nanowrimo. So I thought it would be fun to have a space for people to let us know they posted (or are posting this month) about the nano-experience. Use it however you want. For me, I think I'll visit two or three nano-blogs a day. Who knows...maybe I'll find a new favorite! ~Karen

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I don't have a NaNo specific blog, but the one I do have will largely be taken over by NaNo posts during November, I'm pretty sure. I've already posted one entry on my stupendous *coughcough* progress thus far. I'm also planning on doing a "summing up" post the first week of December on the whole experience.

I think there are several others who are blogging about their NaNo experiences on their regular blogs as well.

cjharley

NaNo Winner!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mypointofview-cj.blogspot.com
My blog won't be totally consumed by NaNo this month, but I will be posting my progress. I didn't want to turn my blog into a NaNo journal and so I will be blogging about other things throughout the month.

virtue_summer

Always learning
Registered
Reaction score
Like some of the above posters, the blog on my site isn't completely dedicated to NaNo, but I am posting my experiences and thoughts on NaNo on a regular basis so feel free to stop by.

Feathers

emerging from the writing cave
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.headdeskforwriters.blogspot.com
So I thought it would be fun to have a space for people to let us know they posted (or are posting this month) about the nano-experience.

*waves hand* Me! I am! I'm blogging about Nano all month long, although it's not so much my Nano process as it is tips for Nano, and other Wrimo's experience during Nano. You can check it out at www.HeaddeskForWriters.blogspot.com

-Feathers

Lavinia

Registered
Reaction score
Hey, this is great! Thanks everyone. Like many here, I'll be talking a lot about nano this month on my regular blog. My usual posts are random thoughts, with a glimmer of writing one's own personal and family history adorning the pages, hence the title, "Write Now." LOL So anyway- thanks for all the responses and feel free to use this space to let us know on a daily basis if you blogged about nano. Thanks again! ~Karen

AmandaAcidic

Good morning beautiful!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
amandalynb.blogspot.com
I haven't written in mine much lately, but I'm doing one that is going to mostly about NaNo, unless I have a reallllly bad day, then it's going to be me whining most likely.

jscribbles

Who killed my sea monkeys?
Registered
Reaction score
OK, I've hit the slump of the second week. It's nice to read about others going through the same thing. I've got a couple of posts up. Who else has new posts about NaNoWriMo?

wyntermoon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
threeseasagency.com
Excellent idea, Karen! I need to desperately update my writing blog - I've been consumed obsessed faintly remembering working on my NaNo but it's time for a break to update at Flibbity Gibbet. :D

Lollypop1407

Registered
Reaction score
Website
fast-paced-fiction.blogspot.com
I started a blog specifically for my NaNo this year. I generally don't blog at all, but I'm really enjoying this one. In the past I could never seem to come up with anything 'worth' saying on a general blog, but I've written more on this one in the past few weeks than I have on any blog/journal/diary things I've ever tried.

I think even after NaNo is over, I'll keep with this just to talk about writing in general, keep chronicling any more edits from this year's (or previous NaNo) piece & any other projects I may have going.