woot i lived through my worst day ever

Nivarion

Brony level >9000
Registered
Reaction score
a few years ago i had a combination lock, the combination was 10-31-8 and for some reason i thought that that would be a bad day.

well that was yesterday, and it sucked

it started about midnight, i woke up and had trouble falling back asleep. this happened almost all night, ever other hour.
at 5:45 i realized i had slept in and had to wake up for my seminary i just barely make it to my teachers car running across the cold ground bare foot.

then i make it to the church, my friend clayton trys to tell me something, but it had been a long time since we had seen him and he didn't get to tell me what he wanted to, as juan and d'michal group hugged him. i stumbled to my seat.

well at the end of seminary clayton had deliverd some brownies for our class. i at some and then felt my toung and throat began to tingle. i was like, "Umm what were in those brownies. and juan was like "Oh yea, clayton wanted me to tell you that there were cashews in the brownies.

i am deathly allergic to cashews.

so i start swearing. "I need to get home and get some benidril or i could die!" that got everyone running. so i make it home, running up the front lawn to the house, i throw up, a few steps latter i though up again.

i get inside and dig through the medicine cabinet, no benidril. shit. i run up the stairs to tell my step day, and wouldn't ya know it, he had already gone to work. so i grab the phone and begin trying to call my mom, while trying to find my missplaced boy scouts first aid kit, where i had some benidril. but end up running to the bathroom to throw up again. after i can't find the kit, i take a clariton, anything that will slow down the histimens (bad speller).

but i then throw up again, and again. then i start to dry heave. then my mom comes home, i call her. fortun had it, she had stashed some benidril away. but someone had gotten into them and only one pill was left. i got it down with a lot of water.
she then ran to the store, and bought a new box. but when she got home my uvila and tonsils had swollen so much that i couldn't swollow any of them.

fifteen minutes latter, i was in the emergancy room. it seems that word anaphlatic sends doctors flying.

i was back there so fast that they didn't even have me sit down. in just a minute i was in the ER. they then gave me an IV, im terrified of needles. then they shoot me with and epipin. more needles. then they shoot me full of benidril through the IV after taking blood.

i pass out.

when i wake up, im much better, my tonsils are normal size, and i can only touch my uvila with my toung if i try. after an hour they let me out. i go home with a newer look on life. (and thankful that i have a good insurance, we only paid $5 for a 10k trip.) i helped my little brothers carve their jack-o-lanterns. then i go to theater.

bad day wasn't over yet. i play renfield. in my first scene i choke hennisy and seward throws me off of the balcony into the room. and though we have done this scene without a hitch the whole time we have been doing this play, my foot catches one of the doors, which slams shut in front of me as i smack my face into the door, and spin into the room.

i got a gratifying "OHH" from the audience. then latter while back stage and bare foot i step on a ream of stapples.

then when i go home i leave my glasses in the dressing room.

oh and my girl friend smacked my for having scared her.
i have a reputaion of never being absent, so it freaked every one out at school for me to be absent.

Juan had told everyone that i had eaten some cashews, and so i was probably at home and not feeling well. well this makes it to my brother, who tells everyone the extent of my cashew allergy.

so a rumor starts flying that im dead.

i need a big hug.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Here have two :Hug2::Hug2: how about three :Hug2:
glad you survived yesterday, here's to a better tomorrow

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
May this forever be the worst day of your life.

Maryn, serious