View Full Version : Brainfart.

11-01-2008, 09:36 PM
What would you call the little plastic dividers on a six-pack? Remember those?

Cathy C
11-01-2008, 10:01 PM
I don't have to remember them. I have several sitting in my fridge. :ROFL:

To my knowledge, they're called "pop rings" or "soda rings." Sometimes, "six-pack rings." Is that what you mean?

11-01-2008, 10:20 PM
Yes, thank you!